By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate Sony's 2015 Tokyo Game Show conference/content

Did you like the conference/new content added?

Yes 203 48.68%

No 46 11.03%

Could have been better... 62 14.87%

No new Valkyria Chronicle... 15 3.60%

I wanted mooooooooooooooooooore! 27 6.47%

The best in years! 64 15.35%

Total:417
Bryank75 said:
jason1637 said:
6/10

So 11/10 then!

what?

Around the Network

The content wasn't for me, but I really liked how they presented it... here is a remake and it's coming out this year, and by the way here is the next version out next year.

Thought overall it was a pretty competent show even though I'm not their target. 7/10

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

7/10 for me. I was glad to see new Hot Shots Golf and ecstatic to see Dangan Ronpa 3. I will probably buy the Gravity Rushes at some point as well.

But the Persona 5 delay hurt me, especially since it means the US release will likely come out next December. On the other hand, holycraphype.

But what hurt me the most was that there is still no news on the Level-5 PS4 game. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's dead, because Level-5 won't make anything that's not Youkai anymore. It's a damn shame, because I think Level-5 is probably the most talented JRPG developer along with Atlus.

And since it's in the poll, I would have been overjoyed if there was a Valkyria Chronicles 4 on PS4 and PC. Unfortunately, the series just doesn't sell well enough to warrant a console release, even though I think the series loses almost all of its charm if it's relegated to handheld.