By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Matt Damon: "Jason Bourne would kick the shit out of Batman..."

Who would win in a Batman Vs Jason Bourne fight?

Batman 43 68.25%

Jason Bourne 15 23.81%

Whoever bleeds out first. 3 4.76%

Draw 2 3.17%

Total:63

- Matt Damon when asked by E! News about who would win in a fight between Batman (who will be portrayed by his friend Ben Affleck) and Jason Bourne, he said:

"Jason Bourne would kick the s--- out of Batman—absolutely!" he said. "Batman's gotta take on Superman first. If he could beat him then maybe he could take on Jason Bourne."

- when asked if he would ever play a superhero character he said:

"I think they're kind of out of superheroes. Ben's going to be like the sixth or seventh Batman, so I don't think there's really any left. So I'm good. Jason Bourne is my superhero,"

- Ben Affleck was approached for a comment, none so far.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/matt-damon-bourne-batman-fight/story?id=33747591

Agree? Batman would get his ass handed back to him by Bourne skills?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

Which Batman? The new one... yes.
But I love Batamn yet... so no.

Jason Borne is more like 007... not superhero.

"Batman's gotta take on Superman first. If he could beat him then maybe he could take on Jason Bourne." Obviously trying to get people to be salty. But the Dark Knight batman would get his ass handed to him. Don't know how strong Batfleck's bat is though.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Batman was a worthy adversary to Ra's Al Ghul, an immortal (due to the Lazarus Pits) who has had time to hone his skills in combat. If we are going by Batman at his peak, there is no way Jason Bourne would beat Batman.

Goku vs Jason Bourne?

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

What are you talking about? The newest Batman looks to be closest we've gotten to a comic book Batman. He's actually fighting properly and using more of his obscure gadgets. If we're lucky, he'll actually create his own gadgets like he's supposed to.

Come on guys, this is obviously to create controversy. Besides, Ben and Matt are best friends in real life. Hecj, they even have the same ancestor!

Batman one shots.

I mean, we don't really know enough about Jason Bourne to properly compare. But based on what I've seen, Batman has the edge in almost every single field. The only thing he won't do is kill, and Jason has no qualms with murder.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

ethomaz said:

When people drop this comparisons I always assume he talks about every Batman there is.

But then, how much of research on Batman has Damon done to fall to that conclusion. 

XanderXT said:
Come on guys, this is obviously to create controversy. Besides, Ben and Matt are best friends in real life. Hecj, they even have the same ancestor!

I'd believe that if he was the one bringing the topic but he was asked. :P

Actor and actresses nowadays don't seem to escape the inevitable question of superhero films due to their popularity.

Azuren said:
I mean, we don't really know enough about Jason Bourne to properly compare. But based on what I've seen, Batman has the edge in almost every single field. The only thing he won't do is kill, and Jason has no qualms with murder.

Jason Bourne doesn't even know much about himself so there's that.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1