By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami: do you still have faith on them or have you completely discarded them already?

Do you still have faith on Konami releasing worthwhile games?

Without Kojima, no point in Konami. 70 32.41%

There's more to Konami than Kojima and co. 19 8.80%

I'm not into mobile games so... 37 17.13%

Companies release mobile ... 4 1.85%

I lost faith on them even before Kojima left. 58 26.85%

Let's wait and see. 28 12.96%

Total:216
Alex_The_Hedgehog said:

After P.T. no.

This. MGS5 was terrible, but canceling PT was my last drop in the bottle. Maybe one day they will come to realize that the mobile market is just to volatile for them, and they will try a hybrid method, like SE.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

If they make a good castlevania game I'll come running.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Contra, Castlevania, Metal Gear. Axelay, etc. Those were the games that made Konami a legend in my mind.

I don't see them doing anything good with any classic franchises these days.

I completely forgot that Konami's hate was thing, but i also completely forgot about konami's existence.

We reap what we sow

Ill buy any game from them if it looks good...

Around the Network

"Without Kojima, no point in Konami."

Because you know.... Castelvania, Contra, and Silent Hill are all shit games. God... this shit is getting old real fast and MGS is within my top 3 game series. This blind hate is not helping Kojima with his new series or what ever bullshit Konami is cooking up. There was a rumor that sparked up on twitter that David Hayter and Paul Eiding might be working together on something. It could be blown out of proportion and they are doing something small or non-MGS related.