By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami: do you still have faith on them or have you completely discarded them already?

Do you still have faith on Konami releasing worthwhile games?

Without Kojima, no point in Konami. 70 32.41%

There's more to Konami than Kojima and co. 19 8.80%

I'm not into mobile games so... 37 17.13%

Companies release mobile ... 4 1.85%

I lost faith on them even before Kojima left. 58 26.85%

Let's wait and see. 28 12.96%

Total:216
Ruler said:
bigtakilla said:

I thought Downpour and Homecoming were alright. Better than RE 6, and Revelations. *Edit* I don't really count the spin off Vita game.

they werent Silent Hill games, At least Resident Evil 6 was still made by Capcom and dsigned by Japanese. I think Residen Evil 6 is better than most games these days 

They may not have been Konami games, but they were Silent Hill games. 

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Ruler said:

they werent Silent Hill games, At least Resident Evil 6 was still made by Capcom and dsigned by Japanese. I think Residen Evil 6 is better than most games these days 

they werere Konami games but not Silent Hill games actually. The original devolopers were called Team SIlent

this documentary shows what was so great about the originals 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDEHuzeOr9M&list=PL87676CF7D0B816B4

Ruler said:
bigtakilla said:

they werere Konami games but not Silent Hill games actually. The original devolopers were called Team SIlent

The discussion wasn't whether they were as great as the originals, but whether their games were still better than Resident Evil's.

bigtakilla said:
Ruler said:

The question wasn't whether they were as great as the originals, but whether their games were still better than Resident Evil's.

they arent, Resident Evil 6 was better imo

Ruler said:
bigtakilla said:

The question wasn't whether they were as great as the originals, but whether their games were still better than Resident Evil's.

Oh, and Downpour was made by Vatra Games, not Konami, it was just published by them.

Around the Network

As I've said in many other threads, I lost faith in companies like Konami, Capcom, Square, Sega, etc. a long time ago. All of them have fallen by the wayside, and haven't really produced terribly good games in years, with VERY few exceptions. I was never personally into Metal Gear, or Silent Hill, so no, Konami themselves have not put anything worth a single shit, as far as I'm concerned, out in many, many years.

Also, I'm still inclined to never forgive them for buying, and then basically killing off Hudson Soft, one of the best game developers of yesteryear.

Ruler said:
bigtakilla said:

By the way, thanks for the link! Very interesting stuff. HUGE FAN of in depth analysis of series.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Hudson,Kojima, Iga might be only things for you guys, but I have different issue with Konami.

Do you know that leftovers of what was Dance Dance Revolution team was completely dissolved while ago?

After kicking off kojima no

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS