By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - iPhone 6s, 6s Plus Prices Increase In Europe, Canada And Australia

iPhone 6s, 6s Plus Prices Increase In Europe, Canada And Australia, Here’s Why

http://www.cowendaily.com/iphone-6s-6s-plus-prices-increase-in-europe-canada-and-australia-heres-why/5633/

Apple’s new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will cost more than the models that they supplant, on the off chance that you happen to live in the wrong nation. While Apple has stayed with the same off-contract evaluating in the United States when contrasting the two new cell phones and the prior iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus models, those in Canada, Australia and parts of Europe will see their costs increment.

This isn’t the first occasion when that Apple has knock costs amid an equipment modification, and the reason now is the same as it generally was – the dollar’s variance against coinage, for example, the Canadian and Australian dollars and in addition the Euro. That implies that those in Canada, Australia and some of Europe – Italy, Germany, France and The Netherlands, for instance – will be paying more during the current year’s telephone than last.

It’s not every terrible new, however, in light of the fact that those in the UK aren’t influenced by the value trek, with Apple staying with the same estimating structure that saw the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus demonstrate so famous one year back.

As a case of where the value trek is originating from, an off-contract iPhone 6s Plus in Canada will set purchasers back $1029, $1159 and $1289 (CAD) contingent upon which stockpiling limit they select. Contrast that with a year ago’s iPhone 6 Plus costs of $969, $1099 and $1229 (CAD) and the value climb is an impressive $60 each.

Around the Network

Wow, I think I'll stick to Android then.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

The terrible loonie is really making everything super expensive :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Fuck that shit. I'll stick with my iPhone 5 and get an Android whenever I upgrade.

Holy hell! >$1000?????? I mean I could probably crunch numbers and afford it, but I seem to have misplaced my $400 Apple iPencil so I can write on my $800 Apple iSurface iPro.
*Checks time on $500 iWatch*

Wow Apple is so iNnovative! If you seriously buy into this crap then please repeat this phrase: iAm an iDiot

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

And, people complain about Vita hardware and memory prices. My almost 4 year old $400 investment on a 3G Vita Phone and 32GB Memory Card is still paying dividends, while others around me have thrown $2000 at aOS and Me Too OS products.

So much nicer having $1600 more in conetent, instead of one out of service device, and $1000 - $1400 of profit sitting in some companies vault.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Die hard Apple fans are going to get them regardless. It is becoming very hard to justify the price of these devices for others who are open to the alternatives. Am saying this as someone who likes their products too.

Recently got Moto X Play. It does more or less everything as well as Apple's bigger phones for less than one third of the price. Am still sure they'll break records. Phones are the cars of the millennial generation, since we can't afford luxury cars or gas and insurance for V8's.

Well the Aussie price rising makes sense really, our dollar has fallen a lot this past year compared to the USD.
Damn it what happened to that amazing period when 1 AUD > 1 USD

This is why Apple has so much damn money. They make their prices ridiculously high while they cost super low to make. And they definitely aren't worth it for the money.

Platina said:
The terrible loonie is really making everything super expensive :/

What?