By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - iPhone 6s, 6s Plus Prices Increase In Europe, Canada And Australia

This is for the isheep.

Around the Network

It's too late to change now - I bought many apps on the iOS and don't to re-buy them for the Android. Also, I don't even know if Android is any good. There must be a reason why Samsung is losing market share to Apple.

Thats why i never ever buy Apple stuff

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Lawlight said:
It's too late to change now - I bought many apps on the iOS and don't to re-buy them for the Android. Also, I don't even know if Android is any good. There must be a reason why Samsung is losing market share to Apple.

Because the common man prefers devices that don't need a huge amount of maintenance.

No thanks, I'll stick with my €85 quad-core Android phone for another year.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

They already increased the price once in Norway last year, are they really increasing the price again? @_@

I had Iphones in the past however my last phone is an android phone and I was never that satisfied with my phone. Its not even about the price. I almost purchased an S6 edge for 1000 Euro. I just think Android is superior as I prefer the design on many Android flagships over Apple. And OS wise Android and Ios offer everything I need so it all comes down to design. Also Samsung is doing exciting stuff with their gear vr. Apple is boring lately

MohammadBadir said:
Lawlight said:

Because the common man prefers devices that don't need a huge amount of maintenance.

What sort of maintenance do Android phones need?

Lawlight said:
MohammadBadir said:

What sort of maintenance do Android phones need?

Basically cache clogs, apps that slow down the phone and kill the battery, and shiz files from the internet that download automatically. Every person I know who has an Android phone, no matter how new it is (besides me and some tech savvy friends), their 2013/2014 phones are slower than my old iPhone 4S :|

Lawlight said:

they arent

http://communities-dominate.blogs.com/brands/2015/05/smartphone-bloodbath-q1-of-2015-same-ole-same-ole.html