By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - People who claim Kojima is sexist should watch this

People who complain about this stuff desperately need to put it in some kind of statistical context. Yes, Kojima likes sexualizing his main love interest in the MGS games. But that's only really a problem if it's happening everywhere. When it's just the odd game doing it, it really isn't causing any harm and you need to accept people's right to creative freedom.
It's also more interesting if there's some variety in games and I think the people who complain about this are perhaps overexaggerating just how common it is. There really aren't many characters like Quiet in AAA games anymore.

Around the Network

My opinion is that SJW's should be beaten bloody and then taken on a trip around the world to see what reality actually looks like. If they, after all that, still devotes their lives to hunt and destroy things they, by their own ideas in their own heads on their own, do not agree with, then they could be locked up in an insane asylum, for the benefit of humanity.

But that's just my opinion.

naruball said:
Tried watching the video. Gave up after 3 minutes or so. I found the voice of the woman who made the video (and the way she phrases certain sentences) way too annoying. Plus, it's 30 minutes!

How about a summary?

And it is only part one!!!

honestly this woman is the real life rose annoying as fuck.

If loving women is what people call being sexist today then yes I'm sexist, and screw you :D

Sexualization is not sexism. While SJW may all be asexual beings with no sexual desire whatsoever, they have to realize for normal human beings, sex sells. People will use that knowledge for greater profit as any intelligent business person should. There's nothing sexist about being scantily clothed.

Around the Network

View on YouTube

naruball said:
Chevinator123 said:
I dont see why Quiet being sexualized is such a problem? if someone finds it so disgusting they should just avoid the game? There are tons of games today that have a "better" representation of women if thats your thing.

Couldn't you say this about every game ever released? "If you have a problem with no voice chat in x game, you can buy x game that has it". "If you don't like the story of the game, play one that has a better one". And so on. I don't agree with this logic at all. I don't think it's a concidence that Lara's boobs look normal in the reboot. People complain and developers some times listen. If you don't, they never will.

You got me good son. Basically what you're saying is freedom to critique, Yes? I guess were both right in a way.

I guess i just dont like how a very vocal minority has such high chance to change something, especially when they arent even interested in the thing they're trying to change in the first place and they clearly have a agenda.

Also to the OP, this video is MUCH better at defending Kojima then the silly Rose video in the OP #RoseIsTheBeast (MGS4 fans will know)

View on YouTube

LurkerJ said:

View on YouTube

Hahaha! Well done.

LurkerJ said:

View on YouTube

Didn't recognize Ray William Johnson at first: so that's what he's been up to. Certainly like him more in these type of videos.

Chevinator123 said:

I guess i just dont like how a very vocal minority has such high chance to change something, especially when they arent even interested in the thing they're trying to change in the first place and they clearly have a agenda.

Don't get me wrong. I couldn't agree more with you on this. I see it happen all the time and I hate it. I found the whole "scandal" with the trophy in god of war: ascension and the creators' decision to change it absolutely ridiculous. But it happened. Because of a vocal minority, which, like you said, probably had no interest in the game to begin with.