Rise of Tomb Raider 2 0.72%

Fallout 4 31 11.15%

Bloodborne 37 13.31%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 20 7.19%

Other 14 5.04%

Splatoon? 28 10.07%

Total:278

Nah got to give it to The Witcher 3

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

It would be another underserved win. I'm still early on, but short of a massive change in pace, the praise this game has been getting has been massively overblown, and this is coming from someone who was actually excited to play it day one. This isn't even close to GOTY material.

Bloodborne deserves GOTY.

More like Most Overhyped Game of the Year.

Abun said:

This what I was afraid of and why I am waiting for a chew used copy to purchase it.Konami obviously forced Kojima to appeal to the COD fanbase,which is why it's multiplat and I did not like most changes from playing GZ.

This is sad for me and from watching the streams I see exactly what you mean about what's missing.

MGS5 lost what made MGS special and reviewers are only hyping it because it's MGS and dumbed down for the mainstream.

...What the hell are you talking about? That's not what he was saying at all. That isn't even 1% true.

Super Mario Maker will probably be my GOTY for this year. The levels I've seen so vfar are amazing and it will get a million times better when millions of people get their hands on it. It will have endless replayability as well. There's also so many easter eggs and charm packed into the level editor/UI. Only Nintendo gives this much attention to such things. The game also has great miiverse interactivity. Can't wait to see what other people think of my levels.

Around the Network
spemanig said:

It would be another underserved win. I'm still early on, but short of a massive change in pace, the praise this game has been getting has been massively overblown, and this is coming from someone who was actually excited to play it day one. This isn't even close to GOTY material.

Bloodborne deserves GOTY.

^Bloodborne was a lot of fun

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

People seem to have forgotten what happened the last time Metal Gear Solid had to compete with Fallout for GOTY awards.

bouzane said:
People seem to have forgotten what happened the last time Metal Gear Solid had to compete with Fallout for GOTY awards.

But last time it wasn't Kojima's last MGS game.

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

PwerlvlAmy said:
from what ive played of mgs v so far, it doesnt deserve goty

I am curious as to your opinion of the game without the hype? Have you been a long time fan of MGS like me? I am not feeling what I have seen which is a first for MGS.

bouzane said:

Hopefully critics don't have blindfolds on when they're reviewing Bethesda's games with their countless bugs, glitches and outdated graphics. One of the most overrated developers for sure.