Fallout 4 31 11.15%

Bloodborne 37 13.31%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 20 7.19%

Other 14 5.04%

Splatoon? 28 10.07%

Total:278
2Quick said:
bouzane said:
People seem to have forgotten what happened the last time Metal Gear Solid had to compete with Fallout for GOTY awards.

But last time it wasn't Kojima's last MGS game.

What's your point? If Fallout 4 lives up to expectations it will mop up because top tier of WRPGs are the holy grail for game critics. Bethesda has dominated the GOTY awards three times in a row and I don't see the sentimentality about Kojima breaking their streak.

Around the Network
spemanig said:
Abun said:

This what I was afraid of and why I am waiting for a chew used copy to purchase it.Konami obviously forced Kojima to appeal to the COD fanbase,which is why it's multiplat and I did not like most changes from playing GZ.

This is sad for me and from watching the streams I see exactly what you mean about what's missing.

MGS5 lost what made MGS special and reviewers are only hyping it because it's MGS and dumbed down for the mainstream.

...What the hell are you talking about? That's not what he was saying at all. That isn't even 1% true.

I am talking about how Ground Zeroes is.None health bar,more mainstream control scheme for run and gun,less emphasis on story and swapping weapons.You praised the game in your thread,but what are.your complaints about it?

MGS 5 definitely is a big contendor for GOTY.

Batman definatley won't win due to it's major problems on PC, even though it's a pretty good game.

The Wither 3 is also a decent contendor, though I highly doubt it's got the momentum to win GOTY on most sites.

Fallout 4 has a very good chance at also winning GOTY on most sites, though we'll have to see how Good it actually is.

Halo 5, IMO 343 industries are changing the game way too much from previous Halo's and I don't think that these changes are for the better.

Bloodborne is a good game and will most likely be nominated a lot but I highly doubt it's got the momentum to win ( Same as Witches 3 )

Rise of the tomb raider definitely ain't winning.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Samus Aran said:
bouzane said:
People seem to have forgotten what happened the last time Metal Gear Solid had to compete with Fallout for GOTY awards.

Hopefully critics don't have blindfolds on when they're reviewing Bethesda's games with their countless bugs, glitches and outdated graphics. One of the most overrated developers for sure.

I agree to a point. I found Skyrim to be almost unplayable on PC, even with patches and mods. Fallout 3 on the other hand was almost flawless... on my PS3. I have no explanation but it ran well and didn't bug out very often (5 times in 100+ hours). Seeing Skyrim with so many GOTY awards, sitting about the likes of Portal 2 an Arkham City is disturbing.

It deserves to be this years GOTY

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
bouzane said:
Samus Aran said:
bouzane said:

Hopefully critics don't have blindfolds on when they're reviewing Bethesda's games with their countless bugs, glitches and outdated graphics. One of the most overrated developers for sure.

I agree to a point. I found Skyrim to be almost unplayable on PC, even with patches and mods. Fallout 3 on the other hand was almost flawless... on my PS3. I have no explanation but it ran well and didn't bug out very often (5 times in 100+ hours). Seeing Skyrim with so many GOTY awards, sitting about the likes of Portal 2 an Arkham City is disturbing.

Yeah as much as I loved Skyrim Bethesda games are always.glitchy on ever platform so they should get criticized for that.FO4 will not be GOTY no matter what reviewers say if it is as glitchy as their last efforts.Same with TW3.Batman PS4 could be GOTY by itself and not the other versions.

PwerlvlAmy said:
from what ive played of mgs v so far, it doesnt deserve goty

Which one you'd say deserves it?

foodfather said:
No.

Like MGS4, its all hype and will be forgotten about when the ''lists'' start dropping.

Just like how MSG4 wasn't in the top 100 games IGN did a while ago, and rightly so.

Exactly. Goty based solely on hype, just like gta v and gta iv before it. After the dust settles, the game will be considered good by many, and crappy by many, just like mgs 4 and gta 4... and gta 5 and mgs 5 will fall into that as well.

Justagamer said:
foodfather said:
No.

Like MGS4, its all hype and will be forgotten about when the ''lists'' start dropping.

Just like how MSG4 wasn't in the top 100 games IGN did a while ago, and rightly so.

Exactly. Goty based solely on hype, just like gta v and gta iv before it. After the dust settles, the game will be considered good by many, and crappy by many, just like mgs 4 and gta 4... and gta 5 and mgs 5 will fall into that as well.

Gotta agree with everything here,though I enjoyed MGS4 it was not great and I found GTA5 to be average.

If it were about "deserving it", the award would go to The Witcher 3.

But it doesn't has a big BIG name behind it, unlike MGS or Fallout. So yeah, one of those two are gonna get it.