By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name a Sonic game that YOU like, but everybody else hates

Sonic 3D blast, such good memoires.

But also i really liked Lost world alot, though others didn't.

Around the Network

I played Sonic Unleashed and it was pretty fun. Werehog stages took way too much out of me, and were way too long and many, but overall the Day stages made up for it. The problem with Unleashed, Colors and Generations is that they focus too much on not being 3D Sonic, despite still tring to label themselves as 3D Sonic.

bet: lost

Sonic Unleashed was enjoyable for me and Sonic Dash can be a fun little distraction

SomecallmeJohnny is awesome! Love the dude's content. And he's close to 200,000 subscribers! Very well deserved!

As for the OP question:
Sonic Heroes, Sonic and the Black Knight, and Sonic Lost World are the games for me.

Does Sonic Spinball count?

Around the Network

Sonic 06.

Just kidding I don't like any sonic game.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

I liked Sonic Heroes.

Good to see another Johnny fan on the site. Been following him since he was at like 50k subs (so like 2010-2011). It's been great to see him finally taking off in terms of YouTube popularity lately

OT: I didn't completely hate 3D Blast. I could play that one or two more times in my life, if only for that beautiful Volcano Valley Act 2 theme. I also would take Sonic 06's Sonic campaign over Adventure 1 or 2 as a whole any day. I can't stand slippery control, and while 06 feels too precise most of the time, I can adapt to that. With the Adventure games the glitches come out of nowhere and the control is never reliable, whereas in 06 most problems are known and easily avoidable. 

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Smash4, everyone hates Sonic there. :(

Oh wait we're talking individual games. I suppose Shadow the Hedgehog would be right up there.

The internet tells me that people liked Sonic Adventure 2, but everyone I meet says it was garbage. I'm going to go ahead and count it, and say that I played it for something like a billion hours. It was the Chao, man. As a game, it was mediocre to bad. As a game where you raise Chao and play the rest of the game like a series of okay mini games for getting stuff for your Chao, it was amazing.