By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Great VGChartz Super Mario Maker Sprint Thread; Come Play Along!

I am in!
See you on friday!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Tagging, won't be getting this game right away, but I should be able to borrow it for some time

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

can't wait to play this game. really hard to upload a level with limited things, i hope i can build a decent level on the 1st day. :D

So its like a Mario Maker tournament with a hot-potato structure? I think this is brilliant. Kind of off-topic: Is there going to be an official Mario Maker level thread?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
So its like a Mario Maker tournament with a hot-potato structure? I think this is brilliant. Kind of off-topic: Is there going to be an official Mario Maker level thread?

For lack of a better phrase, yes. Thanks! Response has been warm so far so hopefully it is a good sign for things to come

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Splata ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta ta tag!!! Oh...wrong game. This sounds cool!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

I don't think I'm getting the game this Friday, but I will participate regardless of anything.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

C'mon Cone. Don't make me want to get a game I wasn't interested in. Don't make me get excited... I don't want Mario Maker. It's just a level crea-

... God damn it. Now I want it. I hope you're happy.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:

C'mon Cone. Don't make me want to get a game I wasn't interested in. Don't make me get excited... I don't want Mario Maker. It's just a level crea-

... God damn it. Now I want it. I hope you're happy.

Excellent choice Sal. One of us....one of us....one of us.....

mZuzek said:
Nice thread, Cone! It's a shame I probably won't be able to get the game at launch, because I wanted to take part in this

Heh I think there's plenty of people like that. Fortunately this will be a rolling thing so, no need to panic!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.