By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - Aug 31 - Sep 6 2015

Nintyfan90 said:
Aerys said:
ANd there to all who said PS4 wont reach PS3 sales, PS4 has everything to reach them and even do better

You realize this boost is worse than the PS3s? You can't surpass a plat you are constantly struggling to match.

You realise your comparison is stupid ? MGS IV was a PS3 exclusive, and still, the boost was only 15k ahead of the boost of MGS V for PS4, it would have easily match MGS IV boost and probably more being exclusive

So yes, only 15k under MGS IV boost is really good considering it's a multiplat

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

Why even bother releasing mgs5 on xb1 in japan when it sells like that.

Well, the Japan MGS5 breakdown is PS4 winning 200:1
Someone had said that the world wide breakdown could exceed 80% in the favor of PS4... I think they are right. between UK and Japan, PS4 is pushing 90%

Disappointing that a Ps3 version even existed. Took sales away from Ps4.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Splatatatatatatatatatatoon!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Very great numbers for MGS5 and keep in mind it costs 8400¥ for the japanese to buy this. MGS5 made more money than the other games below

Ruler said:
Very great numbers for MGS5 and keep in mind it costs 8400¥ for the japanese to buy this. MGS5 made more money than the other games below

Stop spewing misinformation every single thread. You don't know what you're talking about.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Aerys said:
ANd there to all who said PS4 wont reach PS3 sales, PS4 has everything to reach them and even do better

yeah, no.

Shadow1980 said:
Wow. Great week for the PS4. The PS3 sold about 75k the week MGS4 came out, but considering MGS5 was a cross-gen release that 54k figure is pretty damn good. I imagine FFXV and DQXI weeks will be even better.

Also, it's worth pointing out that the PS4 is doing better this year than the PS3 was doing in 2008. Through the first 36 weeks of 2008 the PS3 sold 657k, well under the 796k the PS4 has pulled in so far this year. The PS4 is still lagging behind in LTD sales due to a lackluster 2014, but the gap has been narrowing nearly all year.

why? the ps4 hardware will be even less appealing then now and DQ 11 will sell far more on 3ds, the ps4 version may even be multiplatform with another console.

xl-klaudkil said:
Ps4!
Cant imagine what push ps4 will get with ff15 dq11. Ff7 remake!

I can, very little push. saturated unappealing hardware, ff that may or may not be good, lowest selling version of a multiplatform DQ and a mere multiplatform remake.