By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6 - Metacritic 87 / Game Rankings 89.23%

Chris Hu said:
walsufnir said:
GTstation said:
Worst Forza i played, for one its to much like Horizen. Career mode is just brutal. Hate the shit out of it. Worst i'm not motivated into playing it, Mod cards system just sucks, feel like some rip of some rpg. I feel this thing forces you to do things, lacks freedom. It looks good but not much better then F5 and competition is already better, plays a bit floati but controllable well enough. Weather is great but a bit late to the game.

Have a feeling it will do badly sales wise. Its a good game, but is plain annoying to me. Nor does it make me feel like i have to play more, or like I'm achieving anything. This is weird even F5 had me going for some time.

Maybe I'm forzad out, to much much the same in to little time.

An amalgamated post of every bit of criticism I have read, augmented by the first ever read "its to much like Horizen", whatever that means. I am not sure if it should be taken seriosly. Like at all.

Yeah, wouldn't take his post serious either as far as the career mode goes its actually the best career mode in a main Forza game ever it pretty much lets you sample and use all the cars that are present in the game and if you get to bored with the main career mode you can always take a break from it and do some showcase races.

You just explained why this game does pull me in or have any feeling of achivement.  thanks.

Around the Network

58/59 Positive reviews. 9.0 for User reviews. Great job Turn 10. Best Car Racer of this gen till the next Forza.

GTstation said:
Chris Hu said:
walsufnir said:
GTstation said:
Worst Forza i played, for one its to much like Horizen. Career mode is just brutal. Hate the shit out of it. Worst i'm not motivated into playing it, Mod cards system just sucks, feel like some rip of some rpg. I feel this thing forces you to do things, lacks freedom. It looks good but not much better then F5 and competition is already better, plays a bit floati but controllable well enough. Weather is great but a bit late to the game.

Have a feeling it will do badly sales wise. Its a good game, but is plain annoying to me. Nor does it make me feel like i have to play more, or like I'm achieving anything. This is weird even F5 had me going for some time.

Maybe I'm forzad out, to much much the same in to little time.

An amalgamated post of every bit of criticism I have read, augmented by the first ever read "its to much like Horizen", whatever that means. I am not sure if it should be taken seriosly. Like at all.

Yeah, wouldn't take his post serious either as far as the career mode goes its actually the best career mode in a main Forza game ever it pretty much lets you sample and use all the cars that are present in the game and if you get to bored with the main career mode you can always take a break from it and do some showcase races.

You just explained why this game does pull me in or have any feeling of achivement.  thanks.

What is this horizen that you speek of?

H3ADShOt3 said:
GTstation said:

What is this horizen that you speek of?

Obviously a fictional which is similar to what Forza 6 is. Something Fast & Furious. But I am still not sure whether he wants to make a fun at Forza 6 or the "Horizen" game or even Fast & Furious, though ;) But as it stands, Forza 6 is close to Fast & Furious as the game itself is to bad reviews, so...

Keep up the good work, TheGoldenBoy

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

Dealspwn - 9 - "This generation's finest racer. Turn 10's racer certainly has the looks, but it's the raw speed and intuitive handling that make the occasionally over-long races thrilling from start to finish."

The Digital Fix - 9 - "A must buy for any racing fan or car nut."

Meta dropped to 87.

Lazygamer - 9.3 - "Forza 6 is one of the very best racing games available on any system. If you are a fan of cars and racing then this is absolutely something that you need to play."

Telegraph - 3/5 - "Despite the volume of content and the sharp precision and attention to detail levelled at everything from visuals to audio, Forza 6 can oftentimes feel like the standard bearer of a bygone age. On the one hand it's a mechanical wonder, but on the other it's firmly rooted in ideologies and design tropes of the past."

Almost done with my first run through of the career mode and did some more events with different car classes in the first volume. Also close to 25% done as far as the showcase events go. I'm pretty sure I will do the endurance races in the showcase events last. Also it looks like all manufacturers max affinity mod cars are the same got three so far Mercedes Benz, Honda and Peugeot and they all have the same effects 12% extra grip and 50% extra pay out.

CGMagazine - 9 - "Microsoft and Turn10 have done a wonderful job putting together another Forza game that is near flawless from an artistic and technical viewpoint."