By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What were you playing 10 years ago?

m0ney said:
asqarkabab said:
God of war II
riecsou said:
Omnimusha 4 and God of War 2, Valkyria Profile 2:Silverdale (maybe the last one was 2006)

I'm pretty sure God of War 2 came out in 2007..

I was playing only on PC, replaying Mafia, Max Payne 1&2, Carmageddon, Commandos, Thief, Heroes of Might & Magic II&III for umpteenth times but it was good times.

Oh your right 

I played re4 and fifa 2005

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

I was about to say Kingdom Hearts II, but that did not release until 2006 (outside of Japan).
I believe I would have been playing The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, God of War, Star Wars Battlefront 2, and Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (oh how I miss the Prince of Persia franchise).

I just got my PSP 10 years ago! I had to go to the military (we still had compulsory military service in germany back then) and the PSP was my rescue against all the boringness. I mainly played Ridge Racer, Metal Gear Ac!d and Pursuit Force. Some months later Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Except for GTA, I still play all those games today every now and then!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Maybe Final Fantasy 12. Was that about the right time?

Around the Network
the_dark_lewd said:

Too early, FF12 came out in 2006.

Thinking back, it would have been Tekken 5 and replays of Star Ocean 3 and PS1 games.

Hmm, pie.

I was probably playing the same thing,but I was 25 at the time. lol

HoloDust said:
Lot of stuff, but as Battlefield 1942 fan, and especially Desert Combat mod, 2005 was the year for long awaited Battlefield 2 - and oh boy, did they delivered.

I played 1942 waiting for BF 2 so much. The menu music was burned into my head. I still hear it sometimes. Dundundundun dundudadun doooohdoroohrarooo.

The Fury said:
the_dark_lewd said:

Too early, FF12 came out in 2006.

Thinking back, it would have been Tekken 5 and replays of Star Ocean 3 and PS1 games.

Fair enough. All I remember about it is that it's the last game I ever waited outside a store on the morning of release for. I haven't become less devoted, I just happened to live near a store at the time. Now I internet!

The greatest game of all time... Dark Cloud 2 *sniff* *sniff* *lips trembling*

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!