By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Runbow will be Wii U's highest rated game in Metacritic of 2015

Which Wii U game is going to be the highest rated this year in Metacritic?

Super Mario Maker 59 30.89%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 95 49.74%

Runbow 16 8.38%

Star Fox Zero 9 4.71%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 2 1.05%

Other 10 5.24%

Total:191
RubberWhistleHistle said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
kirby is the true GOTY for the wii u this year. really the best title across all three platforms so far if you ask me.. i dont know how people dont see it.

Everybody else has better tastes.

maybe its worse taste? at least with rainbow curse, it actually feels like youre playing a video game and not some over the top action movie. rainbow curse is not your run of the mill video game, to play the game well takes incredible skill. and the music from beginning to end is phenomenal. i can see how people who dont give the game an honest chance with an open mind could overlook it, but it really is a breath of fresh air if you're into the old school stuff. 

by the way, XCX will score the highest. 

Do youself a favor and never play a Souls game.

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles X will be a 90 most likely.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

KingdomHeartsFan said:

maybe its worse taste? at least with rainbow curse, it actually feels like youre playing a video game and not some over the top action movie. rainbow curse is not your run of the mill video game, to play the game well takes incredible skill. and the music from beginning to end is phenomenal. i can see how people who dont give the game an honest chance with an open mind could overlook it, but it really is a breath of fresh air if you're into the old school stuff. 

by the way, XCX will score the highest. 

Do youself a favor and never play a Souls game.

i worded what i was trying to say poorly. im not implying that rainbow curse is more difficult than something like bloodborne, im just trying to communicate the point that the gameplay is deeper than what it seems at first sight. im aware that bloodborne does outmatch kirby in both difficulty and depth, but again, i was just trying to make the point that the game is deeper than it seems and people who like it dont like it because they have "poor taste" as thegoldenboy was trying to suggest.

There's no way to predict these scores. We don't know who will review them, who will be listed on metacritic, and more importantly, who will release the reviews first before others follow suit like usual. I expect Fast Racing Neo to beat runbow, that's all I'd say.

Metallox said:
FunFan said:
Runbow looks like a great multiplayer game. Why all the hate?

It doesn't have 3D textures. 

:/

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Samus Aran said:
Runbow is still irrelevant, not sure what you're trying to argue here.

Journey, a 2-hour long indie game from last-gen, is the second highest rated PS4 game of the year. Big whoop.

The Swapper is the second highest rated game ever on the xbox one.

WHy is it rated so high. 2 hours is really bad.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet :p

He should have gone further with his exaggeration though and said 40 minutes with probably close to 10 being cut scenes.

Or he could have been accurate and said 5 hours with many reasons to replay it.

As for the topic, it's unlikely it will be the wii u's highest rated game of the year

Indie hate is getting boring

I see XCX reaching 92 or even more, sadly FFV would deserve an even higher rating probably but we all know it won't get it...

Well what was runsbow metacritic? Also if its a good game what's wrong with been the highest rated?

Nogamez said:
Well what was runsbow metacritic? Also if its a good game what's wrong with been the highest rated?

RolStoppable is salty that he was wrong about its quality.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)