By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Runbow will be Wii U's highest rated game in Metacritic of 2015

Which Wii U game is going to be the highest rated this year in Metacritic?

Super Mario Maker 59 30.89%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 95 49.74%

Runbow 16 8.38%

Star Fox Zero 9 4.71%

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water 2 1.05%

Other 10 5.24%

Total:191
Goodnightmoon said:
Dumb thread is dumb

It's not what you think

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Xenoblade X is getting 90+, I don't see how anyone would think otherwise.

I dunno about that. It got a lower score than the first one on Famitsu and Kotaku said that it was 70 hours of boredom so anything is possible.

If it ranks higher than Xenoblade, there is no god.

I think SMM can beat it, if not, XCX.

If not XCX, then MetaCritic is officially dumb.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Lawlight said:

I dunno about that. It got a lower score than the first one on Famitsu and Kotaku said that it was 70 hours of boredom so anything is possible.

This precisely. Some Western critics may share Kotaku's opinion, I'm sure, but at the same time, obviously, others won't. In the end, it will get some mixed reviews. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Goodnightmoon said:
Dumb thread is dumb

It's not what you think

But it doesn´t have sense, is awesome to have an indie with that score but it only has 7 reviews (against the 47 of SMM that started with a 91) and is an indie, it doesn´t make sense to mix the score of indie games with full priced retail games, this should be "Will be runbow the higest rated indie game on WIU?" that would make more senese and even in that case you would be probably wrong because Fast Racing Neo exists and the score from Runbow will be down with more reviews (I guess it will be around 85 at the end).It would be more interesant if the thread was about if Super Mario Maker will be the highest scored retail game.

Goodnightmoon said:
Metallox said:

It's not what you think

But it doesn´t have sense, is awesome to have an indie with that score but it only has 7 reviews (against the 47 of SMM that started with a 91) and is an indie, it doesn´t make sense to mix the score of indie games with full priced retail games, this should be "Will be runbow the higest rated indie game on WIU?" that would make more senese and even in that case you would be probably wrong because Fast Racing Neo exists and the score from Runbow will be down with more reviews (I guess it will be around 85 at the end).It would be more interesant if the thread was about if Super Mario Maker will be the highest scored retail game.

Oh, I totally forgot about FAST Racing Neo. 

And well, I was talking in general, but what you're saying makes sense. 

wow I just watched some video footage if this is the highest Wii U game rate in 2015 than damn sad times ahead,

i'll stick to fun run 2 on my mobile.

Runbow looks like a great multiplayer game. Why all the hate?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
Runbow looks like a great multiplayer game. Why all the hate?

It doesn't have 3D textures.