By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you could meet someone from VGchartz in real life who would it be?

Gballzack.

...What?

Around the Network

My friends Madskillz and Fjwarez, and off course nice girls like Lolita and brianna.0

Edit: I need to meet the awesomez of Rubang In person... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

kingofwale probably ... common , the guys favorite console of all is the PSP , so who can be better than him ? :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

LunaAutumn (Spencer Scott), she is so god damn hot.

easy, ioi.

Around the Network

Myself.  I think we'd have a blast playing video games together.

Woot, I got mentioned!

I'd pretty much like to meet any PS3/PSP owners, I might via PSN if I ever get my stupid ISP switched.

I'm going to say Sharky2 and see if he's really stupid or maybe his brain is just clouded by fanboytitis

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

john lucas!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Well, definitely Naz, ioi, maybe GGE, Lolita and Cadence. Why? The last two are very pretty, ioi to discuss global tracking systems and improving them (theory at least), Naz (let's face it, almost everyone likes him here). GGE? No real reason, just for kicks.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

It would have to be Rubang or RolStoppable.