By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US September monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Very poor try MS. sony don't need to fear much

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I wonder if MS has inflated the cost of those bundles in order to not take as big a hit if they plan to drop the prices down nearer the Holidays for a great looking promotion. Like $50 off/add extra game every bundle sort of thing.

Over here, it's stuff like this why you see Christmas stuff in shops so early. They need to be advertised at a certain price for a period of time before being allowed to say that it's a special offer/discount/promotion.

AEGRO said:

Includes: 500GB hard drive Xbox One Console, full-game digital downloads of Dance Central Spotlight, Kinect Sports Rivals, and Zoo Tycoon.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME MICROSOFT?!?!?!?!?!

500$ FOR THIS BUNDLE?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

LOL.. this made me laugh.

But seriously what the hell MS is thinking? I thought i've seen the worst bundle in the lego bundle, but this is just plain bad.. I hope Halo 5 turns out really big like others way to think it is because they are desperately in need of an awesome bundle to carry them in october through holidays.

Halo 5 bundle back in the top 100.

Battlefront and CoD on the way out.

Two more to come. Are you excited? I'm sure retailers are looking forward to filling their storerooms with all these big sellers so far. Notice how they position the the Gears bundle in such a way that it obscures the picture of the Kinect in the Kinect bundle. Accident? I don't think so:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

Two more to come. Are you excited? I'm sure retailers are looking forward to filling their storerooms with all these big sellers so far. Notice how they position the the Gears bundle in such a way that it obscures the picture of the Kinect in the Kinect bundle. Accident? I don't think so:

Finger crossed for white fallout bundle and halo 5 standard.

Anyone know what caused Rise of the Tomb Raider to go from #164 to now #27 in 24 hours on Amazon?

AllThosePixels said:
Anyone know what caused Rise of the Tomb Raider to go from #164 to now #27 in 24 hours on Amazon?

On youtube there are gameplays coming out from places like gamestop.

AllThosePixels said:

well you can get it for 49.99 if you have a prime account.

Mispost