By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario Maker - Metacritic: 89

archbrix said:
Angelv577 said:

I think this game should have been released at launch intead of NSMB U.  It looks better in every way.

Exactly what I've been saying for over a year.  I truly believe that WiiU would be much better off right now had SMM launched with the console.

It is the perfect game to showcase the gamepad too. If they had launched the WiiU with it people definitely would have got it's appeal better.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
89% on Gamerankings.

Your trying too hard :0

86 on metacritic now with 8 reviews.

Sep 2, 201570
If you accept its purposeful limitations this is one of the few successful attempts to ensure creating your own games is as much fun as playing them.

SuperNova said:
archbrix said:

Exactly what I've been saying for over a year.  I truly believe that WiiU would be much better off right now had SMM launched with the console.

It is the perfect game to showcase the gamepad too. If they had launched the WiiU with it people definitely would have got it's appeal better.

Indeed it is.  I have no doubt that Nintendo are kicking themselves over not having SMM and Amiibo at launch.

WoodenPints said:

86 on metacritic now with 8 reviews.

Sep 2, 2015
If you accept its purposeful limitations this is one of the few successful attempts to ensure creating your own games is as much fun as playing them.

The only mixed review until now

Around the Network

Of course they would include the lowest score before all the perfect scores.

We basically just have to wait for Metacritic to stop glitching out and update all the scores, because there are much more than 8.

Edit: 89 now with 11 reviews

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:

Of course they would include the lowest score before all the perfect scores.

We basically just have to wait for Metacritic to stop glitching out and update all the scores, because there are much more than 8.

Edit: 89 now with 11 reviews

From the 27 reviews I´ve seen there are only 2 under 8. A 7 and a 7.9 (from lazygamer)

still too low

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Goodnightmoon said:

From the 27 reviews I´ve seen there are only 2 under 8. A 7 and a 7.9 (from lazygamer)

7.9 ? what a douche.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Looks good!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]