By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Christians left homeless due to devastating flooding in Pakistan were told by Muslim charities: convert to Islam or become bonded servants.

Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Why would they try and kill themselves?

Don't you know your history? I know a lot of people who know why they tried to kill christians, and they are athiests. Anyway, it's because they thought they were blasphemous.

I was trying to point out the fact that Catholics ARE Christians...

I think what he meant was Protestants anyway.

Around the Network

Thats crazy is this only in pakistan that they have to convert ?
In iran we have christian jewish minorities and they can profess their believe without being slashed and killed and they have their tights in the constition
Oh i forgot the oldest church in the east and i think the oldest in the word is in Urmia a city that shias sunnis assyrians armenians chaldeans and jews are living there in peace and harmony since 2500 years

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Don't you know your history? I know a lot of people who know why they tried to kill christians, and they are athiests. Anyway, it's because they thought they were blasphemous.

you sure? everything they do is against jesus teachings from the bible.

generic-user-1 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Same goes for Protestants, so what's the difference? 

Soundwave said:
generic-user-1 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
Ka-pi96 said:

protestants dont have their own state with a king on a golden throne.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
generic-user-1 said:
Ka-pi96 said:
XanderXT said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The heck are you talking about?

People cannot handle religion. It never solves anything.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
People cannot handle religion. It never solves anything.

I think religion is more about an alternative to reality. You have something clearly fantasy that people have been indoctrinated to believe at a young age but it gives people a feeling of importance and security despite having no factual basis and not making any sense.

Islam is not a religion that gives people choice it's forces people to convert to islam where possible. In all fairness christians are treated well by islam compared to other faiths. Someone like myself an atheist should be killed according to the koran as should gays and people who have rejected their islam faith and turned to christianity or another religion. 

Lets not forget Mohammed had slaves, believed it was ok to rape women, married a 9 year old as a wive despite being an oldish man. Killed many people without mercy and his so called wisdom is often dark and disturbing. It clearly has a huge amount of hate within it as a religion. The horrific killing and injustice that goes on in many muslim countries and the way they strike out at foreign countries with terrorism because of their indoctrinated hatred of other non-islam cultures. Sharia law is horrific yet a huge percentage of muslims in western countries want it to replace normal legal processes including giving muslims preferencial treatment in law.

There is also a very large percentage of course who do believe in justice have great moral values and no hatred towards other religions or cultures but I don't believe the ratio is anywhere close to that of most other religions.

Humanity sucks ass sometimes.

I'm now filled with determination.