By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Christians left homeless due to devastating flooding in Pakistan were told by Muslim charities: convert to Islam or become bonded servants.

chapset said:
Why not pray god to make everything back to normal?

Not a good track record...

Around the Network

Religion will bring human civilisation back to the dark ages.

How sad.
That country gets flooding every year and every year people die. Why can't they just build a dam or something to stop the flooding...

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Spam bot removed

Ka-pi96 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

If I were stuck in one of these hell hole countries, I'd simply save up money and flee to a western place (US, Australia, UK etc.)

I've never understood why anyone would want to live in places that don't worth for them.

A lot of them do try that. Issue is those countries don't want them. There are pretty strict controls on who is allowed to immigrate and even if they were to do it all legally there will be some people in those countries that still don't want them there.

And yet at the same time thousands of illegal imigrants from muslim countries are succeeding in traveling into Europe every week as we speak.

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:

And yet at the same time thousands of illegal imigrants from muslim countries are succeeding in traveling into Europe every week as we speak.

And yet at the same time thousands more die trying and never reach safety. They all deserve help, assistance and a chance to live. 

And all that should not be a matter of religion, but basic humanity.

Good God >.

AnthonyW86 said:

Its not just people from muslim countries. People have been coming illegally from Africa to Europe for years. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Absolutely atrocious. I'm really lost for words, and that doesn't happen often to me.

what can I say?

Switch!!!