By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Christians left homeless due to devastating flooding in Pakistan were told by Muslim charities: convert to Islam or become bonded servants.

Emperorbach said:
Lawlight said:

Where are you from?

Nigeria but I am also a british citizen ( lol when I fly out thats what i use )

Fairly sure Muslims have committed more crimes than Christians in Nigeria.

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
generic-user-1 said:

wll this will not work. its not just capitalism. its the cultur of the countrys the people flee from too.  you will never grow enough food to fed your people if you dont step out of the dark ages. you think a female shouldnt have the same rights as a male? try to eat your hate.

just letting all those people into the west will help noone because they will kill the west in the long run if they dont change their culture or adopt ours.

My concerns are not for those who have, but for those who don't. I would feed those who need food and let whatever repercussions come of it. I'd rather live in a world of medicore means if it meant that those without any means at all get to be free, and happy.

So, you'd let the people in your country live in very poor conditions to help others from other countries? Good thing you don't get to make the rules.

This influx of migrants, especially from non-Western cultures will destroy Europe.

Lawlight said:
Emperorbach said:

Nigeria but I am also a british citizen ( lol when I fly out thats what i use )

doesnt matter to me , i feel their bad people in every walk of life 

my own point is christains calling persecution i 1st world countries is laughable, they're pretty free whats happening i society is thankfully shifting to a secular and freer government

christainity and government never really ends well most of the time

Emperorbach said:
Lawlight said:

doesnt matter to me , i feel their bad people in every walk of life 

my own point is christains calling persecution i 1st world countries is laughable, they're pretty free whats happening i society is thankfully shifting to a secular and freer government

christainity and government never really ends well most of the time

I think anyone calling persecution for anything in 1st world countries is laughable.

JWeinCom said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:
Well, religion always brings persecution at some point. Non-skeptical, fundamentalist mindsets are highly susceptible toward persecution.

Well if those who don't follow mohammed are bound for hell, then not only is forcing people to convert not a horrible thing, it's downright charitable.  Religion leads to some pretty warped ideas.

its not just islam...  the catholics tryed to kill all christians 400 years ago, but they failed terrible.

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
How sad.
That country gets flooding every year and every year people die. Why can't they just build a dam or something to stop the flooding...

Because they have no money

Ruler said:
MoHasanie said:
How sad.
That country gets flooding every year and every year people die. Why can't they just build a dam or something to stop the flooding...

They have money and they are getting huge infrastructure investments from China. It seems like protecting these poor people doesn't seem to be a priority for the government there. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

generic-user-1 said:
JWeinCom said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:
Well, religion always brings persecution at some point. Non-skeptical, fundamentalist mindsets are highly susceptible toward persecution.

Well if those who don't follow mohammed are bound for hell, then not only is forcing people to convert not a horrible thing, it's downright charitable.  Religion leads to some pretty warped ideas.

its not just islam...  the catholics tryed to kill all christians 400 years ago, but they failed terrible.

Most religions (at least the three abrahamic ones) are based on some pretty awful ideas with bad consequences.

MoHasanie said:
Ruler said:

They have money and they are getting huge infrastructure investments from China. It seems like protecting these poor people doesn't seem to be a priority for the government there. 

Pakistan has 200 million people and is smaller than texas. Stop viewing from first world perspecgive all the time, the US and canada have also infastructure projects finaced by china one way or another.

Ka-pi96 said:
generic-user-1 said:
JWeinCom said:
Zackasaurus-rex said:

Why would they try and kill themselves?

Don't you know your history? I know a lot of people who know why they tried to kill christians, and they are athiests. Anyway, it's because they thought they were blasphemous.