By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Kentucky Clerk Denies Marriage Licenses | Update: Clerk Freed w/Warning!

Should Someone's Religious Beliefs Circumvent Another's Legal Rights

Yes 47 14.33%

No 251 76.52%

See Results 30 9.15%

Total:328

Simple, just fire her.

Around the Network

Spam bot removed

send in the army! they clearly rebell against the state if they refuse to do their work and place god above the president... you have enough drones for this kind of problems...  but obama is nothing like a bigmouthed manwhore, he can drone away brown people somewhere in the desert, but hes not men enough to get rebelish states inline like lincoln...

maybe they should send in lincoln special unit against the alien called god and his whoreshippers who refuse to obey the laws of the union...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpcTwOHXdqw

Kim Davis has been ordered to jail for contempt of court!

CosmicSex said:

Yep, remanded to Marshal custody for contempt. 

Around the Network
bobfulci said:
Moonhero said:
Can't wait until she's in hand cuffs.

Wow, truly a bright shining example aren't you? People like you scare me far more than this woman does.

Because I want someone who is breaking the law to go to jail?  Or dear. I am such an asshole.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

CosmicSex said:

Be careful not to make Bobfulci think you're scary with all that happiness. :)

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Moonhero said:
bobfulci said:

Wow, truly a bright shining example aren't you? People like you scare me far more than this woman does.

Because I want someone who is breaking the law to go to jail?  Or dear. I am such an asshole.

This is really kind of the point.  No one cares what she thinks but she doesn't get to not do her government job because she think a certain way... especially when a judge ordered her to do her job as assigned.  She always had the option to quit.   The option isn't for people not to get married.  If for her to do her damn job as assigned under the law. 

Moonhero said:
CosmicSex said:

Be careful not to make Bobfulci think you're scary with all that happiness. :)

I am happy.  

Such a weird stance she has taken on this. Her convictions won't allow her to do her job, but she doesn't quit because......? Part of taking a stance you believe in is dealing with the consequences when they arise, and being fired when you refuse to do your job, or going to jail when you're in contempt of court are pretty standard results.