By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New 3DS Coming to U.S.!!!

It looks like the smaller version of the new 3DS will finally be coming to the United States! Certainly took long enough!

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/08/31/new-nintendo-3ds-coming-to-us

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Too little waaaaaaayyy too late.

too late damage is done.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Meh, I don't care for one anymore v.v

No point now, the damage is done.

Around the Network

Nintendo why -_-

I called they would do this MONTHS ago as a means to get a holiday boost for the smaller model. So yeah, called it. And I very well might be interested. It's cheaper than the Xl, has a larger screen than the original. I may very well be willing to give up my traditional XL for this.

I haven't upgraded yet, if they had a standalone bundle I would get this but I don't want to pay $220 for this bundle.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Need a magnifying glass for that anyway, even the XL is too small.

Better late than never. I wonder how far NoA is going to take the whole faceplate thing?

Also I'm a little confused on why people are saying the "damage has been done". More options for consumers is always better I imagine. And people have been wanting this for a while it seems.