By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Golden Hammers & Challenges in Brawl

Combos are ridiculously easy.

Go into training, keep sellecting Assist Trophies and Pokeballs. Use those for five minutes and you'l have a combo ranking of anywhere from 35-95 for that character. Use Kirby even to attack while let's say Gulpin has them in his mouth or the Staryu is blasting them.

Around the Network

EDIT: Double post, sorry. Geez. I hate my internet at times.

Fuzzmosis said:
I only have 4 golden hammers, and I havn't used one, with only about 12 challenges to complete!

Though I'm tempted to use them on the 2 combo ones (10 with 1 charecter, 400 combined) since I suck at combos. Though if I can't use it on Boss Battles intense, I better warm up my Puff.
 I also only have 4 golden hammers and I've never used one either. Where are they "earned"? SSE? someone please tell me.

They are earned through challenges in the very same section in addition to the trophies available for that challenge (Party Ball & Stop Watch).

One is earned after 500 KOs, antoher after 30 hours of Vs Play time. There are five in all, if you have four that means there is only one left.

any tips for cruel KO's

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network
babycakes33 said:
any tips for cruel KO's

edge floating, basically jump off the platform, try to get the alloys to follow you, then hit up with a move to grabe the edge and repeat it again, do not jump oto the platform, keep at it until around 10 are dead or they get in a lucky hit. I did it with Ike.

For combos in training, just turn up the CPU's damage to 999, grab the cpu and keep hitting a to attack with a grab, each one count as a hit and you can easily rack up 50+ combos with little to no effort. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

I'd go 100 man mode with everyone after reviewing the numbers. Beating All-star on very hard will happen eventually if you've got enough coins... and should go faster.

does swallowing someone with kirby and walking off the edge count as a cruel?

mesoteto said:
does swallowing someone with kirby and walking off the edge count as a cruel?

Do you mean in the Cruel mode? Cause that's one of the Multi-Man Brawl options.

wait, so what about the ones like "Collect all stickers" that seems like it'd be a real pain. or collect all songs. something like that.  

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1