By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Golden Hammers & Challenges in Brawl

Tokoro said:

wait, so what about the ones like "Collect all stickers" that seems like it'd be a real pain. or collect all songs. something like that.

I'd kind of like to know when I've gotten all the stickers/songs myself... so I'll let them break themselves whenever.

Around the Network

ohh there is a type...so how / what are cruel b/c i thought they were just really mean kos

Words Of Wisdom said:
Tokoro said:

wait, so what about the ones like "Collect all stickers" that seems like it'd be a real pain. or collect all songs. something like that.

I'd kind of like to know when I've gotten all the stickers/songs myself... so I'll let them break themselves whenever.

ah well that's a good point, although I'd assume they'd give you one of those good job messages like "You got all the stickers! Congratulations!"

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

takkxyz said:
babycakes33 said:
any tips for cruel KO's

edge floating, basically jump off the platform, try to get the alloys to follow you, then hit up with a move to grabe the edge and repeat it again, do not jump oto the platform, keep at it until around 10 are dead or they get in a lucky hit. I did it with Ike.

For combos in training, just turn up the CPU's damage to 999, grab the cpu and keep hitting a to attack with a grab, each one count as a hit and you can easily rack up 50+ combos with little to no effort.

thanks

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

babycakes33 said:
takkxyz said:
babycakes33 said:
any tips for cruel KO's

edge floating, basically jump off the platform, try to get the alloys to follow you, then hit up with a move to grabe the edge and repeat it again, do not jump oto the platform, keep at it until around 10 are dead or they get in a lucky hit. I did it with Ike.

For combos in training, just turn up the CPU's damage to 999, grab the cpu and keep hitting a to attack with a grab, each one count as a hit and you can easily rack up 50+ combos with little to no effort.

thanks

actually, for combos in training, you can get 400 with just kirby, you trap the opponent against the wall (like in the temple stage) and just hold his regular A attack.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

I was more about the cruel kos but still have to do the combos anyway i will try that out as well. tonight i will have to try out a few things. there is a way to get cds and stickers really fast, cruel ko's and the combos. plus i still have to beat the game with everyone on classic and all star.

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

babycakes33 said:
I was more about the cruel kos but still have to do the combos anyway i will try that out as well. tonight i will have to try out a few things. there is a way to get cds and stickers really fast, cruel ko's and the combos. plus i still have to beat the game with everyone on classic and all star.

There should be something in the Official Smash Bros. Brawl Thread talking about this with links to youtube for your assistance. Or just try looking up "Cruel Brawl" on Youtube. It will help greatly.

got the 10 kos in brawl it took me a few times but i got it

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

congrats babycakes33

I used the floating/edge grab rdal to pass the 10 KO in Cruel and the 15 Minute challenges with Jiggs.

Just finished Boss Battles on very hard, now I have intense left. Also completed the last of the Targets earlier, so I have all 5 levels with every character. I'm suffering though the 100 man challenge with every character now.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."