By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Golden Hammers & Challenges in Brawl

When i did 15 min i was pit and i was about to die then i realized there was only one guy left so i just jumped around until time was done. Pretty easy that way if anyone is having a hard time on that.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Around the Network

Use superspicy curry in training mode, it gives a combo of 155.

thats how i did it

1 blue window and 23 red windows left. I have 4 hammers and one left to unlock. Too bad these remaining windows are "Beat All Star with every character" and such!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
 Too bad these remaining windows are "Beat All Star with every character" and such!
Im slowy working my way there.

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

All you have to do for combos is make a stage that has walls on both sides, choose kirby, get the computer to the wall, and commence 'a' attack. I got the 400 'cumulative' combo with just kirby.

Has anyone beaten boss battles on intense yet?  If they don't let you use a hammer for that one I'll never get that trophy... 

Around the Network

Jeeze, how do you guys find the time to unlock so fast. I've still got like half the windows blue or red. I mean I got the characters and stages... and I'm not far from music, but nowhere near as fast as you guys.

^^ same here. If I played more brawls at my apartment I would have unlocked a lot more by now, but I always play over my brothers. For example, I still need to walk 10,000 ft or whatever the distance is.

Although, the tip for getting 400 combos in this thread was nice. one less I have to do now.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

i still have quit a bit to do. sometimes i go look on things that are easy to do and go do them. There is a swimming one that is like swim 300 feet i have 0 so far. seems boring to do. PS i think the liquid snake sticker is lame. +6 for food and it is kinda hard to do.

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Well, 26 minutes and 33 seconds, and 900 coins later, I have beaten All Star on Intense! It was pretty rough though, especially the Pokemon fight. But hey, it's over, and I still have 8000 coins, haha!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
Well, 26 minutes and 33 seconds, and 900 coins later, I have beaten All Star on Intense! It was pretty rough though, especially the Pokemon fight. But hey, it's over, and I still have 8000 coins, haha!

im going to wait on that one.

4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.