By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Golden Hammers & Challenges in Brawl

babycakes33 said:
i still have quit a bit to do. sometimes i go look on things that are easy to do and go do them. There is a swimming one that is like swim 300 feet i have 0 so far. seems boring to do. PS i think the liquid snake sticker is lame. +6 for food and it is kinda hard to do.

You can practically do it all in one run on links toon ship.  That's what I did with Captain Falcon.

Around the Network

Well, I just endured a 15 minute Brawl with Jigglypuff. Final death count? 26, haha. Jump under the level, FTW!

"Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring." - Commander Shepard
"I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel." Commander Shepard
I support JRPGs on the Xbox 360.
Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad
"Nothing can make it moral to destroy the best. One can't be punished for being good. One can't be penalized for ability. If that is right, then we'd better start slaughtering one another, because there isn't any right at all in the world." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

adajio said:
Well, I just endured a 15 minute Brawl with Jigglypuff. Final death count? 26, haha. Jump under the level, FTW!

lol i think i had like 76 or something like that. It does not have to me a lot just on how good you can aviod gettting hit. 

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

@Epsilon
I've beaten it, with Fox. His laser works so nicely against duon, and that other guy. Also, you can deflect ALL of those small fireballs Meta Ridley fires into his face if you jump in front of his mouth.

I'm clearing classic and target mode simultaneously for all characters, lest no one else thought of that.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Appolose, how do you use Fox against Tabuu?

I found Lucas is even worse than Toon Link, I guess the videos were just to show how impressive it was to beat it with him. It seems the only hope for beating it on Intense is Toon Link and memorizing every little move a boss does.

Practice Practice Practice, there is no easy solution to this challenge. In the mean time, practice dodging Tabuu's shockwave attack in Subspace Emmissary so when you do get to him you'll be ready without a doubt.

I can only pray a cheat device comes out sometime in the future for the Wii as a quick fix, though with constant updates Nintendo can put a halt to any software cheat devices.

Around the Network

Has any free up all the windows yet.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

I gotta say this system makes me work a lot harder to unlock stuff. I never bothered to unlock crap in Melee. Here though I'm working hard to unlock everything.

I just wish their was a mode in melee that let me play a random song any every stage, or bring in a custom play list, or just listen to all the songs i've unlocked even.

(Or does this exist and i'm missing it.)

my unlocking drive has gone way down since i got all the maps and characters....its just so fun going online

@Onimusha,
Against Tabuu, all I could do was just over A attacks in the air, kicking him multiple times. Fox's quickness makes up for the lack of options against Tabuu, though.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

^ i went at him with ness/lucas--pk thunder from across the map