By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Golden Hammers & Challenges in Brawl

Oh. Well that's good to know.

Tbh, I haven't done many of the challenges. I've just been playing VS matches. I don't even have all the characters unlocked yet, and I'm only 31% through the SSE.

Around the Network

there is a maximum of five golden hammers.

RDBRaptor said:
To me, beating 100-man melee with every character sounds pretty easy. Then again, I haven't tried All-Star mode yet.

Easy or hard it's boring and tedious after the first character for me and things like a bomb appearing right as your performing an attack when you're almost finished and kill you just seem to drag it out even further. =P

I only have 4 golden hammers, and I havn't used one, with only about 12 challenges to complete!

Though I'm tempted to use them on the 2 combo ones (10 with 1 charecter, 400 combined) since I suck at combos. Though if I can't use it on Boss Battles intense, I better warm up my Puff.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Spork said:
the 100 man brawl really isnt that hard. just pick sonic!
yeah if u know how to use him. Mario makes it easy too

Around the Network

The ten combos is easy. I did it with Meta Knight. I think all you have to do is grab the person and do a down throw. Considering I didn't do much else, it must count each hit.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Onimusha12 said:

Okay, after accidentally wasting three hammers (not knowing what they did) I'm left with two (one of which I used to get the trophy for beating All-Star on Intense difficulty because I cannot fathom ever trying that) so basically I just have one left.

Which challenge is more of a pain in the butt? Beating 100-Man Melee with every character? Beating All-Star on Very Hard Mode? Also perhaps we can use this thread to suggest possible challenges that people still with their golden hammers might want to consider.

And please, spare us the "do it the hard way" bull, not everyone is a joystick god or a prodigy of hardcore videogaming.

I would like to say, do not use them on any of the target practice trophies, they are all easy to do when you find out how, go check gamefaqs, the challenges faq is not the most descript but its enough to show you what to do, and my god, if I can do them, anyone can.

P.S. is there any way to undo using a Golden Hammer to get it back? (Erase game data I imagine, lol).

Is that all you have left?  Me I just plan to wait till i have 5 spaces left... then i'll know which ones the hardest ones are.

Fuzzmosis said:
I only have 4 golden hammers, and I havn't used one, with only about 12 challenges to complete!

Though I'm tempted to use them on the 2 combo ones (10 with 1 charecter, 400 combined) since I suck at combos. Though if I can't use it on Boss Battles intense, I better warm up my Puff.

What even counts as a combo?

The combo part was pretty easy. I just went into training mode, picked Bowser as my training partner, pushed him against the wall in the Shadow Moses stage, and did rapid-fire attacks with characters like Pit, Fox, and Kirby. Doesn't take long at all.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

i saw 10 cruel kos that one looks hard my max is 3 right now. but it can be done i guess.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.