By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does The PS4 Deserve More Respect?

BraLoD said:

Of course, but it won't.

Doesn't even matter if it's the responsible that we still have freedom to use our system and games as we like and not being bound to ridiculous anti-consumer rules.

Doesn't matter if it provides the biggest and most diverse library of games of the generation, while also being in charge of the best versions of almost all of them.

Does'nt matter if this generation started with a DOOM mark on it, where the console market would go downhill like it was being predicted and it's success is bringing a lot of atention and interest to developers to keep creating great games and providing a big support to this generation.

It won't matter, teh warz has to prevail, no gaemz and globally in the us only in holydays has to keep going on.

It's actually better now, but there is still people who can't see how important it really is and have to keep an agenda against anything related to it and/or Sony/PlayStation.

it gets the respect in other forums, not so much in this one.

Around the Network

A console that is being bullied? It's not a human!

Console deserving respect? No.

I'd respect the companies effort and decisions that went into making it?

The PS4 is the market leader, you get more complimenten when you are popular.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

About ps1 and ps2 been most powerful of their respective generations yore  wrong the saturn and the xbox were the most powerful of their generations
It was the ps3 that was the most powerful console of the 7th generation

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Why would the best selling console of this generation, that is, it would seem, generally regarded as the best console of this generation by a majority of gamers.....need "more respect"? Just curious.

Hum, let's see.

http://gearnuke.com/playstation-consoles-generate-revenue-microsoft-nintendo-combined-double-since-2012/#

No, i'm pretty satisfied with the "respect" the PS4 gets.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
Hum, let's see.

http://gearnuke.com/playstation-consoles-generate-revenue-microsoft-nintendo-combined-double-since-2012/#

Money talks... Bullshit walks...

DevilRising said:
Why would the best selling console of this generation, that is, it would seem, generally regarded as the best console of this generation by a majority of gamers.....need "more respect"? Just curious.

I3LuEI3omI3eR said:
Zoombael said:
Hum, let's see.

Money talks... Bullshit walks...

No matter how, it doesn't fit.

Hunting Season is done...

Ruler said:

yes, its the best value for your money right now gaming-wise

Not technically the best value as Xbox One and Wii U are backwards compatible, and Xbox One offers EA Access. You actually use more money with PS4. But, I think all the consoles are underappreciated.