By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Have The Best Exclusives According to Pewdiepie (Most Subscribed Person of All Time)

Everyone that like gaming know this. If Nintendo games and ms are too good . Why ppl not have much interest on them . Very simple ppl buy what they like.

Around the Network

this thread is gonna end up so badly... i can already feel the fanboy war thats gonna start (if it hasnt already, since i havent read past the first page...).

now i wont say who has the best exclusives since i feel that i s very subjective but i will say why i like Playstation exclusives, and its for many reasons but one of the biggest reasons is VARIETY, this is something i really feel the other two LACK and a LOT, i can get my fix of big AAA western games from all type of genres to the most japanese exclusive games that i also love. (not to mention they also have a lot of exclusive digital only tittles and niche games to add to that as well).

Xbox lacks the japanese games that i NEED, not want but NEED... yes i know about D4, Scalebound and Phsyco Pass (the visual novel) but 2 games in almost 2 years (Scalebound hasnt released yet...) versus the literal dozens or more that PS gets a year... it just lacks that support.

and Nintendo has amazing japanese games but they lack that western support, i dont even know of a single western exclusive from them this gen, im thinking of their second/third party exclusives but all of them are japanese as well, and as much as i like japanese games i do want my western shooting, driving, explosions everywhere, big budget type of game.

Also having variety and quantity has meant (for me at least) that there is always something that im going to like a lot and enjoy, i could tell you about the many exclusives from Sony that i like a lot but i could also tell you about the other TONS of games from Sony (some highly rated and some not) that i DONT CARE ABOUT, but the fact that they have so much variety and quantity ensures me that i will have always something to look forward to.

Ka-pi96 said:
It's true. They really do have the best exclusives. Best 1st party exclusives and best 3rd party exclusives, they just dominate

To sum up this thread in one sentence:

"Your opinion is wrong, my opinion is correct."

Right?

Noble glances at the Nintendo's exclusives, glances at PlayStations........ riiiiiiiigghhhhttt.

Came here for some salt, I'm not disappointed. I personally agree with him... but people calm down, he's not stating as a fact gezzz

Around the Network

I wouldn't put Beyond Two Souls up there as a top exclusive game.

Just his opinion, which he is entitled to, but I am not sure I agree with it.

The real news here is that he is playing Until Dawn. Great publicity for the game.

I don't understand why people hate the guy so much. He has a youtube channel. It's an open competition. If you think you can do better , go ahead, show us!

As for me? I hate all "let's sit and watch someone plays a video game" videos. Not my cup of tea.

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Madword said:

But didnt someone do a list of all the exclusives and Sony ones were rated higher on Metacritic.... 

I remember that thread. I participated in it. I remember having a lot of problems with the point that was being made, but I dont remember what it was.

let's be real here though. The PS4 and the PS3 for that matter sell bcause of the third party games. The exclusives are not regarded as Sony's bread and butter. of course they have some good franchises like GOW, Uncharted, and now the Last of Us, but the vast majority of their first party content has underperformed and disappointed on a cosistent basis. When it comes to first party content, everybody knows Nintendo has the highest quality and best exclusives. Sure, somebody can have a PREFERENCE for Sony's, but at the end of the day, you need to be able to give this one to Nintendo. Just because you like something else better doesn't mean it is truly the best. Ill provide an example: I played a lot of MadWorld for Wii. I loved that game. I also did play The Last of Us and with my two attempts, I just found the game to be so incredibly boring and I found myself falling out of it and not caring about it. While MadWorld provided more of an experience that I prefer, I recognize the Last of Us as a better game. 

But that's the point I dont need to give anything to Nintendo.... what you are stating is preference while arguing the fact that I am using preference, while metacritic is by default a set of reviews and so would be more reasonable a conclusion... even if it's not particularly an amazing as a scientific method. So If Wii-u Exclusives are higher rated on average than PS4 games, then yes I will give you that Nintendo games are on the whole better received than sony games, but I dont believe that is the case.

PS4/PS3 do sell very well because of 3rd party games. But I guess if you are saying that nintendo consoles sell because they have better exclusives, well I would argue that they dont sell well because of the exclusives at all.

So I would say that we need to look at the following:

1. Range of games - number of exclusives

2. The metacritic of said exclusives

3. The sales of the console

4. The sales of the exclusives

Then I think you can come to a reasonable conclusion. If a console has highly scoring metacritic but low game sales/console sales, then they may be good games but users are obviously not caring for said reviews/games. Thus I dont believe anyone can claim they have the best exclusives, because no one except a small number of people care.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I mean no offense to anyone here, but DUH!

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]