By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - So MGS V, what's the split gonna be?

ps3-sales! said:
For every playstation 4 copy, 2 Xbox one copies will be sold next to 3 1/2 playstation 3 copies but only when played above and to the right of 5 used Xbox 360 copies.

I...whu..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

4:1 in favor of PS4

3.5 to one seems about right (in favour of the PS4 obviously).

Smaller than GZ's I'm thinking, but still pretty large. To many playstationions this feels like an exclusive. Also if Konami goes down, I reckon SSM will take over network management duties themselves or something

Teeqoz said:
3.5 to one seems about right (in favour of the PS4 obviously).

Yeah, 3.5: 1 seems like a good prediction. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

4:1 with PS4 winning

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

If it is really 4:1 wouldn't that make it a niche game on X1 and therefore automatically better?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I'm going to say...9 to 2 in the PS4s favor.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

twintail said:

PS4 : X1

this

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

4:1 in favour of PS4 would be great .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P