By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Plays! The "we never asked for this" edition (VGCPlaysDeusEx)

Tagged games:

Wright said:

Well, here's some trivia questions for you!

· What style are you favoring?
Completely non-lethal outside the boss-fights, but I try to knock out everyone without being detected. I'm also hacking every device.

· Do you have the social augment installed on Jensen?
Yes

· What was the outcome on the prologue mission? Did you save the hostages? Did you save the lady? Did you let go the criminal? Did you arrest him?
I saved the hostages and the lady and let him flee.

· Did you save Malik?
Yes

· Did you do Jensen's past sidequest?
I fucked it up. I won the dialog with Sarif, but didn't go back to my office to read the emails (I just read about this after googling it).

· Have you killed enemies? Spared them? Killed civilians?
No, but maybe I'll do a NG+ run where I kill everyone possible. Going from one extreme to the other.

Around the Network

"Try that your posts have some meaty."

Indeed.

Do you have the game?: I have the original game on PC and PS3.
What platform are you using?: PS3 (maybe).
Do you own the extra content/DLC?: No.
What difficult are you planning to play?: Normal.

First of all, all you "Director's Cut" people make me sick. I'll be screaming my eyes out in frustration like a real man. Second, I have a very sad internet connection and I'm busy tomorrow. I probably won't begin until Friday or Saturday.

Well, even though I have an essay to write for work and it's 1 am in the morning, I chose to start playing right away, if only to beat the pre-prologue sequence, and start right away at Sarif's ofice tomorrow.

A piece of advice for you starting people. Don't talk to Megan right away. Examine these six items:

· Megan's computer.

· The newspaper.

· The photo next to Megan's computer.

· Megan's PDA.

· Megan's "Being More Effective" book.

· Megan's toy car next to the printer.

After you're done, be ready for a travelling sequence with very little input from your part. And remember, people. Just because the scientific guys say tons of scientific words doesn't make them science.

Am I the only one that gets bothered that the game switchs to a whole video sequence of Adam getting into the elevator (which lasts a few seconds) then cut back to the gameplay?

My style of gameplay will be a careless pacifist kung-fu hacker. That means I don't care if an alarm goes out, I don't kill people and I only use tranquilizer guns as last resort (i.e. probably only bosses). Which makes the pre-prologue extremely hard, as you can't kill the guards, but rather, past through them without being seen.

Sarif's elevator code is 0451, by the way!

I would get it, but I don't like FPS :/

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Hi Wright! I don't have the game so I won't participate, but I would like to join in the future. My question is: how much time will be spent on each game?

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network

Do you have the game? Yes.
What platform are you using? PS3
Do you own extra content/DLC? I dunno. Knowing Sony Girl, the Eidos fangirl she is, probably.
What difficulty are you playing on? Medium.
Hey Wright, you misspelled difficulty.

ReimTime said:
Hi Wright! I don't have the game so I won't participate, but I would like to join in the future. My question is: how much time will be spent on each game?

I dunnu, enough that most participants get time to beat it?

Wright said:
ReimTime said:

I dunnu, enough that most participants get time to beat it?

ok

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Paatar said:
I would get it, but I don't like FPS :/

If you stick to covers, you can play it as a TPS!

Scoobes said:

What platform did you play on? I sometimes think it's easier to play through on PC (regardless of style) than to play than on consoles.

PC. I've tried at least 3 times and can't get into it at all :/

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.