By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What is the best wii game you own?

SSBB ftw!!!
best game ever actually IMO

Around the Network

It would have to be Twilight Princess.. with SMG and SSBB right behind it.

I'm going to go left field here and say Wii sports. It's great with friends and it's just so damn playable. It's my most played game.

Zelda and Smash Brothers.

Smash Brothers is one of the best games on any platform.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

SMG..

controls and it being Mario mkes it the best game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Brawl and RE4 so far. I know I'll be playing Brawl until the next Smash Bros comes out, but I've had a hankerin to go back and play RE4 yet again. I usually don't replay adventure games, but RE4 is too damn sweet. It was one of the best games to me last gen, and oddly enough, it might end up as one of the best for me this gen as well.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

prolly Galaxy. Don't play it much though, its my sister's wii.

I'm back...

Super Smash Brothers. It will entertain me for years to come.

Super Smash Bros Brawl is basically top, however I rented Metroid Prime 3 and am still on the hunt for a reasonably priced copy, and I've also been quite impressed with what I've seen of No More Heroes.
There's also Mario Kart Wii coming up, which will probably give Brawl a run for its money.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Super Mario Galaxy