By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, before the "silly season" kicks off, how is your backlog looking?

So the busiest time of the year is almost upon us, with Madden, Until Dawn and Gears kicking us off at the end of this month. So with that in mind, I was wondering how your backlogs looked?

I am way behind, with games from last year like Shadow of Mordor and Far Cry 4 still to be opened.

How about you?

Around the Network

My backlog is the smallest it has been pretty much since I've gotten my first job, but it's still pretty large. It's good I pretty much only plan on getting 5 games for the rest of the year. I really need to stop buying games when I have others to play.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Terrible, I bought more games than I finished

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Not doing anything else until I platinum Scholar of the First Sin.

Then I'm going to platinum Dark and Demon's Souls

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Not good. Too many good games to play I am afraid whether on 3DS, gamecube, Wii, PC, PS3 or PS4

And I'm probably gonna buy an Xbox One for its exclusives soon...

Around the Network

Very bad, I got 23 on the Xbox One (+30 if you add in Rare Replay), 7 on 360 which are hopefully BC titles, 14 on PS3 and 2 on PS4. There's a few big 60-100 hour games in there also which doesn't make it easy to clear out.

Ka-pi96 said:
Probably over 100 games on both PS and Xbox, then all those games I got in various Steam sales but haven't even downloaded yet.

Basically, it's not looking good

Damn triple figures. I thought a dozen or so was bad. Not sure you can ever really catch up when it gets that big

Still need to beat Xenoblade Chronicles....

and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.... which I spent $90 on....

...Someone help me... : <

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I have 380+ games yet to beat.

Beat that number

Almost no backlog at all, playing GTA V now and Borderlands 2 waiting in The Handsome Collection.

I have made a rule not to buy any new games until I finish the one I'm playing at the time. The games will always be there, no sense.of paying full price to have it sit on my shelf (or on my HDD) for months.
And by the time I do buy a game I want to play, it's dropped in price.

Once I finish GTA and BL (probably December) I'll be ready for MGS, Until Dawn or maybe even Fallout on a PSN sale or in an online shop at half price.