By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, before the "silly season" kicks off, how is your backlog looking?

Dr.Vita said:
In 3-4 days I will get platinum in Bloodborne.
Then I will start Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and The Witcher 3 where I want to get the platinums too. I should be finished with them at the end of the year when Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 releases which I will buy and play online with friends. And then early 2016 Uncharted 4, Dark Souls 3 and Ratchet & Clank will release which will be a great gaming time! I am also planning to buy Just Cause 3 end of 2016 and hope that Tekken 7 will release on PS4 at the end of 2016.

Yep. 2016 will definitely be the year I get back into using my PS4. I haven't really touched it for a while since I got my once. All my friends play Tekken on Playstation and Uncharted is a fav so year i'll be back and forth between my Xbox One and PS4 more equally next year.

Around the Network

It's looking very good ...

It really pays off to control your buying habits with content consumption ...

Captain_Yuri said:
Terrible, I bought more games than I finished

I have that same problem. I vowed not to buy another one until I completed the ones I started. lol

Mystro-Sama said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Terrible, I bought more games than I finished

I have that same problem. I vowed not to buy another one until I completed the ones I started. lol

Loll yea, I didn't think I was gonna really buy anything over the summer but then bam, humble bundle had waifu bundles and steam had/has a waifu games sale so I couldn't resist T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I plan on having Transistor and TLoZ Wind Waker HD finished by the end of the month. I still need to finish Earthound on VC. Also, I need to finish Ni No Kuni and Tales of Xillia on PS3.

Still buying Metal Gear Solid V, Fallout 4 and Mario Maker though.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Bad. I'm not buying any games for the rest of the year. I have a PS3 and PS4 backlog and there just isn't room for anything more.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I gotta finish some indies and i really want to finish the splatoon single player.

Pretty much as bad as ever. With over 25 years of accumulation which gives me a backlog of about 1000 games (give or take a couple hundred, I didn't count them), I've given up hope to finish them all a long time ago.

On consoles alone, it's not nearly as bad, but Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros Wii U and Splatoon took their toll in the last 12 month. I've not even got 3 stars on all the tracks of MK8 yet.

My backlog is gross. I don't have time to write a full list of what I need to play at the moment, but It'll take me months to get caught up...I'm just hoping to be all done by the time Uncharted 4 launches.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

I dont play my old games
Im enjoying games from now

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS