By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Major Nelson Strikes Back

Pretty cringey tbh. Wonder if they are going to make videos like this for all the big games, wouldn't be surprised if we see something to do with COD soon.

Around the Network
Kelzus said:
Pretty cringey tbh. Wonder if they are going to make videos like this for all the big games, wouldn't be surprised if we see something to do with COD soon.

This is gonna be huge on XBO this holidays

thismeintiel said:
DonFerrari said:
Just yesterday we heard their focus wasn't to beat ps4.

Lol, yea.  And with this and Phil Spencer's comments of late, it's obvious that they are trying to get the Nintendo fanbase, a very vocal group, on their side in the "fight" against Sony.   Possibly to spread bad sentiment on the net?   Doubt it has anything to do with them actually liking Nintendo. 

Sorry, MS.  Sony isn't the bad guy here.  You are/were.  Sony's just kicking ass.

ms is the biggest sore loser there is. They still complain about evil Google on monopoly of free search. They are catering to Nintendo to either get more sales from that group or tarnish sony and prop themselves.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

binary solo said:
DonFerrari said:

Maybe he meant Konami. #fuckonami.

I assume that after the shit they got into about the Destiny stealth campaign this one was actually cleared with the legal team before it went on line.

MS loves anyone who's losing obviously. I doubt Major Nelson woulda said I love those guys back in 2008.

But still is a dumb try to circumvent a deal that they wouldn't be Happy if made against them.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Guitarguy said:
DonFerrari said:

Basically this.

Also, if Nintendo were the dominant console seller this gen, we would be hearing "Sony? No, I love those guys!" instead. It's all business.

They would love ouya if Nintendo were healthy leading them.

Around the Network

Major Nelson is a cool guy, doesnt give a shit about making himself look foolish.

This is fun. Lighten up.

Playstation_prophet said:
I'll buy the 1080p version on PS4.

I wouldnt hold my breath for 1080p. This is Dice game.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Carl2291 said:
Major Nelson is a cool guy, doesnt give a shit about making himself look foolish.

This is fun. Lighten up.

I don't really give a shit about the actual video, that was all fun, but then they had to go and add that ad in the end -_-

Doesn't really help that XboxUK were the ones behind the Destiny perfume, which didn't even have the cheeky funiness this has.

Mr Puggsly said:
bananaking21 said:
This is by far and wide the most idiotic video i ever seen. I couldnt believe that MS actually made that. Talk about your bad PR

It wasnt that bad, maybe your Sony love is making you over react.

If PS4 simply had EA Access MS couldnt boast about this. But its a horrible value and Sony thinks nobody should have it.

it was so bad that at first i thought this was fan made and wasnt an official Xbox Video at first. 

so sony should put EA access on PS4 so people can play battlefront or what ever EA game a few days early for a few hours? yeah i dont think so. 

binary solo said:
DonFerrari said:

Maybe he meant Konami. #fuckonami.

I assume that after the shit they got into about the Destiny stealth campaign this one was actually cleared with the legal team before it went on line.

MS loves anyone who's losing obviously. I doubt Major Nelson woulda said I love those guys back in 2008.

I'm pretty sure they did.  They were saying something along the lines of Wii+Xbox=best of both worlds.

But truth be told, Sony and M$ don't even hate each other.  They have a few partnerships, don't they?  Even when the consoles launched, they wished each other luck and later congratulated each other.  The "console war" is just for us.  It breeds brand loyalty.