By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 is coming to San Francisco December 5th and 6th

"Sony announced that the company will not be holding a press conference at this year's Gamescom 2015 in August, with the proximity of E3 and Gamescom being so close this year urging Sony to move their major new title announcements at this year's Paris Games Week in October, instead." source

E3 -June 16

Gamescom - Aug 5

PGW - Oct 27

PSX - Dec 5

i lol'd

Around the Network

Wow at all the victim cards that got thrown in this thread. I'm saving mine for later.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
Wow at all the victim cards that got thrown in this thread. I'm saving mine for later.

Victim ? :D No, just laughing about all the "Sony is doomed" threads post-Gamescom. We knew for a while that PSX will happen in december ^^.

guaranteed to have at least 1 game announcement.

poklane said:
Wagram said:

Did Microsoft make a mistake by not going to PlayStation Experience!?!?!?

joking...duh

Now watch Phil Spencer be on stage with an announcement for cross-play between Minecraft PlayStation versions and more PlayStation themed DLC.

I would rather have Spencer going on stage and start pointing at attendees one by one while saying: "FUCK YOU... FUCK YOU... FUCK YOU..." until security takes him out.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
poklane said:
Wagram said:

Did Microsoft make a mistake by not going to PlayStation Experience!?!?!?

joking...duh

Now watch Phil Spencer be on stage with an announcement for cross-play between Minecraft PlayStation versions and more PlayStation themed DLC.

I would rather have Spencer going on stage and start pointing at attendees one by one while saying: "FUCK YOU... FUCK YOU... FUCK YOU..." until security takes him out.

Well we do need the annual troll after what SE did last year

So: TGS in September, Paris in October, PSXP in December.

I expect SFV and FFXV release dates in Tokyo, New QD game in Paris, and for PSXP hopefully Naughty Dog announces two new characters

kitler53 said:

"Sony announced that the company will not be holding a press conference at this year's Gamescom 2015 in August, with the proximity of E3 and Gamescom being so close this year urging Sony to move their major new title announcements at this year's Paris Games Week in October, instead." source

E3 -June 16

Gamescom - Aug 5

PGW - Oct 27

PSX - Dec 5

i lol'd

Yeah the whole "too close" excuse is really just something to tell the public, pretty sure the move to PGW is purely for tactical reasons, for one to be able to make a big announcement the day Halo 5 releases to overshadow that to a degree (price cut is what I'm thinking) and also to just be able to get as much good press during the holiday season as they can get.

It's a way to substitute for a lack of an exclusive lineup this holiday season that can really excite the masses, No Man's Sky might be the only game frm Sony that may able to do that, but only if it even manages to come out this year (btw. seriously, if neither NMS, Persona 5 nor Rime release this year, I'll flip my shit, lol).

Sh1nn said:

Deep breath: PlayStation Experience is officially a go for 2015! The epic two-day PlayStation community event is back, relocating to sunny/foggy/windy San Francisco this December 5th and 6th.

What can you expect this year? For starters, a ton of hands-on time with 2015 and 2016’s biggest games, plus a front-row seat for major PlayStation announcements. Plus some of those patented PlayStation surprises you’ve come to expect.

The obvious games to unveil could be Gran Turismo & God of War for PS4, along with Sony Bend's new IP and whatever Sucker Punch have been working on since Infamous Second Son shipped back in Feb 2014.

I firmly believe there has to be a new Sly Cooper game in development, as a tie in to the movie, so that could be announced at PSX too and footage could be shown.

The Getaway and Eight Days were never officially canceled, they were put on hold, which could easily mean they were moved over to PS4 around the same time that The Last Guardian was, so 2012. With TLG, Shenmue & FF7:R being alive and kicking it does seem very much like unless these games get officially canceled they're pretty likely still a thing.

A Q2 2016 (I think it'll be March) release date for Horizon: Zero Dawn seems highly likely, given Guerrilla's last 2 games both released only 9 months after they were announced and Bloodborne was a new IP, yet that also only took that long to release.

I think Uncharted 4 will be brought fordward to release in Feb, with new footage of the story and Multiplayer stuff too.

I think TLG will also get new footage and will potentially come out in May (purely an educated guess, based on Sony not having anything slated for then and the game already running really well on PS4 at E3).

I think PSX could be the best conference of the year and Sony will be coming with some very huge hitters.

JustBeingReal said:

The obvious games to unveil could be Gran Turismo & God of War for PS4, along with Sony Bend's new IP and whatever Sucker Punch have been working on since Infamous Second Son shipped back in Feb 2014.

I firmly believe there has to be a new Sly Cooper game in development, as a tie in to the movie, so that could be announced at PSX too and footage could be shown.

The Getaway and Eight Days were never officially canceled, they were put on hold, which could easily mean they were moved over to PS4 around the same time that The Last Guardian was, so 2012. With TLG, Shenmue & FF7:R being alive and kicking it does seem very much like unless these games get officially canceled they're pretty likely still a thing.

A Q2 2016 (I think it'll be March) release date for Horizon: Zero Dawn seems highly likely, given Guerrilla's last 2 games both released only 9 months after they were announced and Bloodborne was a new IP, yet that also only took that long to release.

I think Uncharted 4 will be brought fordward to release in Feb, with new footage of the story and Multiplayer stuff too.

I think TLG will also get new footage and will potentially come out in May (purely an educated guess, based on Sony not having anything slated for then and the game already running really well on PS4 at E3).

I think PSX could be the best conference of the year and Sony will be coming with some very huge hitters.

Awww yeah, we are already starting with the unrealistic expectations aren't we? :P