By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 is coming to San Francisco December 5th and 6th

AbbathTheGrim said:
Faelco said:
But... But... I thought that Playstation didn't have anymore games to announce, and that's why they weren't at Gamescom ? :(

"Patented Playstation surprises". Give us Crash !

That surprise would be a hard one to slip through since Activision has the rights, meaning that I bet we would see some info leaked online about Activision selling the rights to Sony or something, before any announcement.

Unless it is some collaboration with Sony, but then maybe Activision would opt for a multiplatform release instead, at best a "first in PS4" deal perhaps.

Not so sure about that. We've seen several times in the last few years rumors about the IP being bought by Sony, and it's never been easy to find the truth about that (Activision had to say "No, we still own the IP" to clarify that). I think there could be some movement around the IP without people noticing, or just considering it as a new useless rumor.

(OK, I'm dreaming here ^^)

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Great to see they're doing it again this year. How much more can they have left to announce after E3 and soon TGS though?

After announcing QD's game, Bend's game, and whatever else they have at PGW and announcing those rumored JRPGs at TGS, along with 3rd party partnerships, people are not expecting much from PSX until the lights go off and nothing but this plays:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bd7iZK8wAY

Nostalgia takes over. Sony announces IP aquisition, developed by SCEJA with design and story overview by Naught Dog. That's all they announce and show at PSX. The shortest and best conference of all time confirmed.

Just remember guys, FF VII remake wouldn't have happened without people on the internet bitching about, so if we beg enough for Crash, maybe we'll get it once!

We won't.

Pretty much the only western event this year where they have a chance of announcing something for Vita (through 3PP), so I'm hyped.

Interested to see what indies they're going to be bringing to the PS family too.

Sweet. But after TGS and PGW I doubt they'll not save further stuff for next E3 instead of showing/announcing there It'll probably be better for those there in SF than for us

Regardless, still 3 major Sony events left for this year.

I reckon more TLG footage will skip TGS and Paris so I'm definitely watching this cause it'll be there

Around the Network

So, Sony has 3 more conferences this year. Microsoft has 0. The internet told me that Sony had nothing left and was being arrogant or scared (those were the only two choices) by not going to GamesCom. The internet is a lying pit of hell.

I might go. Maybe, i dunno. I'll probably feel uncomfortable being around so many gaming nerds. Reminds me of a time I went to Katsucon and I felt so out of place being around so many Anime dorks.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
DerNebel said:

Sony should make a deal with Activision to go the R&C and probably Sly Cooper route with Crash as well, create a movie to help gather new and younger audiences and a game to accompany it. I'm not even a Crash fan, but I'd be interested to see how that would work out.

So much moviefication potential on those franchises indeed, maybe a little tricky for Crash since he isn't the "talking" type.

Faelco said:

Not so sure about that. We've seen several times in the last few years rumors about the IP being bought by Sony, and it's never been easy to find the truth about that (Activision had to say "No, we still own the IP" to clarify that). I think there could be some movement around the IP without people noticing, or just considering it as a new useless rumor.

(OK, I'm dreaming here ^^)

Well, it is my impression that such details get leaked right away, when it comes to selling stuff, maybe there is a precedent that proves me wrong? That would give hope.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Wagram said:

Did Microsoft make a mistake by not going to PlayStation Experience!?!?!?

joking...duh

Now watch Phil Spencer be on stage with an announcement for cross-play between Minecraft PlayStation versions and more PlayStation themed DLC.

They should announce No Man's Sky for christmas, that would be awesome