By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Experience 2015 is coming to San Francisco December 5th and 6th

Oh no, this can not be. I was told that sony didn't have anything left to announce .

Around the Network

San Francisco huh, gonna make some guys who consider themselves kinda funny happy

poklane said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
During last PSExperience, how many new games did Sony announce?

Here's a quick recap: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/playstation-experience-keynote-all-the-news/1100-6424037/

Also Street Fighter V which they don't mention at the link above for some reason.

Nice, wanna have something to regulate my expectations. Thanks.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I'm strongly considering going.

Btw. this is great for 2 reasons.

1. It confirms what most of us have been assuming already that Sony still has 3 big public conferences for games this year, which should stop the "concern" about Sony having shown their complete hand already that has come up over the last couple weeks/months.
2. The PSX hypetrain on Gaf last year was the most ridiculous and most entertaining hypetrain ever, I expect something similar to happen this year and it doesn't even matter if the show can't live up to the hype in the end, it's the ride that's the most fun with these things.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

1. It confirms what most of us have been assuming already that Sony still has 3 big public conferences for games this year, which should stop the "concern" about Sony having shown their complete hand already that has come up over the last couple weeks/months.
2. The PSX hypetrain on Gaf last year was the most ridiculous and most entertaining hypetrain ever, I expect something similar to happen this year and it doesn't even matter if the show can't live up to the hype in the end, it's the ride that's the most fun with these things.

Was PSX+GAF situation were all those crazy PS GIFs came out? I can't remember.

But... But... I thought that Playstation didn't have anymore games to announce, and that's why they weren't at Gamescom ? :(

"Patented Playstation surprises". Give us Crash !

Faelco said:
But... But... I thought that Playstation didn't have anymore games to announce, and that's why they weren't at Gamescom ? :(

That surprise would be a hard one to slip through since Activision has the rights, meaning that I bet we would see some info leaked online about Activision selling the rights to Sony or something, before any announcement.

Unless it is some collaboration with Sony, but then maybe Activision would opt for a multiplatform release instead, at best a "first in PS4" deal perhaps.

AbbathTheGrim said:
DerNebel said:

Was PSX+GAF situation were all those crazy PS GIFs came out? I can't remember.

Well every conference results in Gifs from GAF, so I don't know. :D

Still that hypethread was incredibly fun, because it got so completely out of hand (funny how a lot of things that people expected to be at PSX have now been announced at E3) and after the E3 of dreams I'm pretty sure the same thing is going to happen again.

AbbathTheGrim said:
Faelco said:

That surprise would be a hard one to slip through since Activision has the rights, meaning that I bet we would see some info leaked online about Activision selling the rights to Sony or something, before any announcement.

Unless it is some collaboration with Sony, but then maybe Activision would opt for a multiplatform release instead, at best a "first in PS4" deal perhaps.

Sony should make a deal with Activision to go the R&C and probably Sly Cooper route with Crash as well, create a movie to help gather new and younger audiences and a game to accompany it. I'm not even a Crash fan, but I'd be interested to see how that would work out.