By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I moved and I found my childhood in a box (Warning: lots of pictures)

These are very impressive! You did these when you were 13-15?! That's amazing

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
These are very impressive! You did these when you were 13-15?! That's amazing

Thank you, I knew at the very least my fellow Zelda fans would like to see these.

I guess we all had these ideas in our heads. Games, characters, stories that will never be told. It's kind of awesome but kind of depressing, too.

Awesome, it really brought me memories about my childhood when I also drew anything based on Nintendo games, and really those drawings are memories to be kept for the future.

wow...this is REALLY cool... Seriously... You should really share this to many people. I would even print them and have it in my gaming room somewhere.

Around the Network

Wow, impressive and detailed game plans you got there. Shame you lost the Theme Hospital one.

Think the closest thing I did similar way back then were a couple of hand-made magazines/tabloids, called them Twister xD

Thanks for the share, brought a smile over here.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

when you have time to play the games if you spent all this time drawing haha? nice work.

TomaTito said:

Wow, impressive and detailed game plans you got there. Shame you lost the Theme Hospital one.

Think the closest thing I did similar way back then were a couple of hand-made magazines/tabloids, called them Twister xD

Thanks for the share, brought a smile over here.

I'm not entirely sure, but I probably made the stuff like the Theme hospitals in my math notebook during math class... I would sometimes draw stuff in there due to the handy pages with the 1x1 squares. Those were perfect for drawing geometrical designs. I haven't come accross those during moving so I doubt they still exist sadly. Truth is, I wasn't very organised in storing most of my drawings, besides these two Zelda and Mario Kart sets that I kept in their own folders.

And I'm glad I'm able to bring smiles to so many with these memories. It really makes me smile in return! Can't keep quoting to thank all of you, but again to everyone, thanks for the kind words!