By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Devil's Third positive Euro vid! Sexy, Freaky, Million times better than Splatoon.

Tagged games:

From what ive seen Devils Third does look better than Splatoon gameplay wise.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Better than Splatoon? Okey

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I love it when the same group of people keep downplaying Splatoon. They're so obvious.

Samus Aran said:
I love it when the same group of people keep downplaying Splatoon. They're so obvious.

Seem to be the same people that downplay Xenoblade X.

Coincidence? I think not.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I cant wait for Devils Third, it looks insane. Ps I also love Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles X :P. Wii U is top dog this gen for my personal taste in games ;)

Around the Network

Better than Splatoon, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You are so getting kicked off my friends list Tilmen :P

Better than Splatoon ? So it's butts vs squid girls...I've already chose my side since I'm born.

#TeamSquid

Please devil's third looks awful, nowhere near as good as splatoon but who know maybe some people will enjoy it more that splatoon.

Now I'm not the one to bitch about a frame drop hereand there, a less than perfect poly-count or a couple lower P's of resolution, but;
"A graphics quality level in between the PS2 and PS3, with some framedrops."
Come on, even I expect at least some progress a couple generations later.

Still, I'm curious enough to maybe get this game when it's price drops to €5, if only to have a laugh.

"The multiplayer mode in Splatoon sucks ass" -NINTENDOMINATION 2015

OH no he didn't!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P