By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A Devil's Third positive Euro vid! Sexy, Freaky, Million times better than Splatoon.

Tagged games:

Still a day one purchase!

Around the Network

Ok ...
Looking forward
But the graphics are bad

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

More like "Devil's Turd"! Ammiright, guys?

*high fives*

Sorry. Day one purchase but I just thought of that and couldn't keep it to myself.

Hmm. Its between this and Rodea the Sky Soldier for me. I'll have to see reviews for both before I make a choice.

Edit: I'm shocked that the Japanese version of Wii U only supports the Japanese language.

Better than Splatoon... my ass.

That said the multiplayer doesn´t look so bad, so it´s something but I don´t trust this guy, specially after that stupid Splatoon statement.

Around the Network
Goodnightmoon said:

That said the multiplayer looks doesn´t look so bad, so it´s something but I don´t trust this guy, specially after that stupid Splatoon statement.

Yeah.  I want the game to be good but it feels like that guy is just saying what we want to hear.  He's selling it too hard.

d21lewis said:
Goodnightmoon said:

That said the multiplayer looks doesn´t look so bad, so it´s something but I don´t trust this guy, specially after that stupid Splatoon statement.

Yeah.  I want the game to be good but it feels like that guy is just saying what we want to hear.  He's selling it too hard.

No one wants to hear that Splatoon sucks. I think he's honest.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

German youtube channel called NiNTENDOMiNATiON... I don't trust these guys.

Nintendomination...I'm not sure I can trust these guys. Besides its just a Youtube channel, any noob could open up his own Youtube channel.

Goodnightmoon said:

That said the multiplayer doesn´t look so bad, so it´s something but I don´t trust this guy, specially after that stupid Splatoon statement.

What can I say. I'm a sucker for Itagaki's works, so I'm confident this will be the best WiiU game to date in terms of having some gruesome, unadulterated fun while playing.

So yeah, I agree with the dude there. :P