By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - "Blood Coming from Her Wherever"

Has He gone too Far

Yes 39 37.86%

No 48 46.60%

See Results 16 15.53%

Total:103
Ruler said:

hes still better president candidate than Bush the third and Hilary the second. And if he really turns out to be another war monger the US wouldnt it have easy selling their wars with a figure like him, Obama did more harm with him being labeled as a Black/Third Wordler who should have supposed to bring change and equality to the World but it hasnt happened. The entire world drives to shit except the US. The Pentagon did a good job, now they are trying to get a Women that should fool the rest of the World a second time.
go Trump. 

Can you honestly tell me 5 public figures that actually take trump seriously? 

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Ugh. I find it hard to believe anyone could seriously consider voting for him, but there you go. Different strokes.

I'm thinking on the same thing. Whenever I see on the news that he's first on the Republican polls, I'm thinking how people is eating up his "I'll talk my mind whenever I want" schtick. 

Frankly, I'm convinced Trump was brought in to take the attention away from the other candidates, so that even if they say something dumb, there's no way they say anything as ridiculous as Trump. If you recall the last presidential primaries, the Republicans had a huge problem with eating each other with incredibly nasty campaigns, and basically losing before the General Election.

CosmicSex said:
See, I'm thinking that most women would be disgusted if I mentioned blood coming from another female in any context.

Not quite any context from my experience but, yeah, you're pretty much there I think. Definitely not in a derogatory fashion like it was used here. Yes we get it women are different and different things happen to men, but I thought we had rolled out of the 1930s and accepted that it doesn't matter if you're a boy or a girl, because you can still do what you want. 

Evidently, that isn't the case with everyone. 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Donald Trump is the best thing to happen to the Democrats in 2016.

Around the Network

Lemon didn't ask him to clarify because he didn't think he was referring to the monthly menstral cycle. Right now the media is out to get him because he is exposing how unfair and bias they are.  They can't let someone expose them for what they are so they are trying to give him the boot.

He says some wacky stuff but the real reason his own party and the media dislike him is not for his crazy statements but for his truthful ones.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Ruler said:

hes still better president candidate than Bush the third and Hilary the second. And if he really turns out to be another war monger the US wouldnt it have easy selling their wars with a figure like him, Obama did more harm with him being labeled as a Black/Third Wordler who should have supposed to bring change and equality to the World but it hasnt happened. The entire world drives to shit except the US. The Pentagon did a good job, now they are trying to get a Women that should fool the rest of the World a second time.
go Trump. 

Can you honestly tell me 5 public figures that actually take trump seriously? 

Probably zero public figures would take him serious publicly. He is taking on the establishment and his punishment for that will be severe. And no public figure wants to back the guy because they will be next on the media's chopping block.

right now America is a sinking ship and everyone in the political arena seems to be more concerned with updating their wills than patching the ship.

Conegamer said:
Ugh. I find it hard to believe anyone could seriously consider voting for him, but there you go. Different strokes.

The reason he's gaining traction is that politicians who play by the rules have created a monster. They are going to go bankrupt soon.

I rather have Donald Trump than Manny Pacquaio for President lol

good, I'm glad he owned that trash.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5