By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGSV 1080p/PS4, 900p/XBO, 4k/PC, 720p/PS3-360

Tagged games:

vivster said:
Burek said:
So, no cloud on XOne then?

But, seriously, these comparisons need to stop, everybody knows that PS4 version will always be a better console version, and they've made peace with it.

This thread is actually about how the PC version is limited to 4k and 60 fps. Why you gotta drag the console graphics comparisons into everything?

I must have seen a diiferent title in the thread. Because it seems to me this is purely about comparing the graphics capabilities on each system.

Around the Network

The only smooth 60 FPS game i have played on PS4, GZ that is. Hope this remains the same.

It's actually sub-720p ("upscaled") on PS360 like GZ.

PS4 shows again that it is the best place to play this gen!

The difference between 900p and 1080p isn't much especially if you sit from a normal tv viewing difference. However, Im going to still get it on PS4. Playing MGS5 on a non playstation systems seems weird to me.

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
PS4 shows again that it is the best place to play this gen!

Not when it comes to online multiplayer in my experience.

It was stated in an article on NG4 that the xb1 version was going to be 1080p but apparently it won't. it's still an improvement from GZ though.

Random_Matt said:
The only smooth 60 FPS game i have played on PS4, GZ that is. Hope this remains the same.

The Last of Us runs really smooth aswell.

Intrinsic said:
Burek said:
So, no cloud on XOne then?

But, seriously, these comparisons need to stop, everybody knows that PS4 version will always be a better console version, and they've made peace with it.

I dunno if its DX12, the cloud or both. But this marks a significant improvement on the XB1 from what they accomplished with ground zeros. Then even the XB1 version ran at 720p. 

It's a bit early with no evidence known to us to decide that it's a "significant" improvement.

For all we know X1 could've run at a higher resolution than 720p and no one said that the X1 won't deal with significant frame drops in the 900p version. That's not even taking into account possible differences between the PS4 and X1 version to decrease the load on X1.

For now it's somewhere between no improvement and nice improvement.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Look like if I end up getting this, it will be on PS4

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz