By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGSV 1080p/PS4, 900p/XBO, 4k/PC, 720p/PS3-360

Tagged games:

The lighting in the PC version is a level above the PS4 version. And of course there is an image quality bump between all versions with respect their lower.

Overall I think all people will be happy regardless of the version they choose to buy. The 7th gen versions looks great as well.

Around the Network

The higher the resolution I can get my hands on, the more it enhances the experience. But with my current setup, the best I can do is 1080p with a PS4 in the future.

Wow im amazed on what the Fox engine can do
Props to Kojima sama

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

The PC shoots are stunning, can't wait to play this game !

Ok, The Fox engine is amazing. 1080p or 900p / 60pfs with THOSE graphics in a semi-open world environment?

Why is that certain people always focus on the negative points all the time.

The game looks in good shape technical wise so far. Let see how it goes.

Around the Network

Seems that you really can't go wrong with any version here. I'll be picking it up on PS4 but those PC screenshots look pretty amazing.

Hiku said:

The low quality of the pics in the post (not the link) makes this one look a bit like 8-bit graphics to me. lol

I'll prolly get this for PS4 a bit down the line.

The image quality is not the problem.
Konami zoomed into the pic, which makes it naturally look worse.

Images was too small to regconize the diffirences between 4k and 1080p though

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213

I got Ground Zeroes for PS4 and slept well knowing that I had purchased the best version. Well, I got it for XBO (thanks, Gold) for free about a week ago. Truthfully, the differences weren't even noticeable. Maybe if I put them since by side of something....

My point? Buy the best version you can and enjoy. In any event, you'll have the full experience.

d21lewis said:

I got Ground Zeroes for PS4 and slept well knowing that I had purchased the best version. Well, I got it for XBO (thanks, Gold) for free about a week ago. Truthfully, the differences weren't even noticeable. Maybe if I put them since by side of something....

My point? Buy the best version you can and enjoy. In any event, you'll have the full experience.

Most multiplats are not even noticable between PS4 and Xbox one. For example, that batman game I check out was 1080p on ps4 and 900p on xbox one yet I couldn't tell a difference. I don't know about you , but I prefer multiplats on xbox one due to xbox live and controller prefrences.