By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGSV 1080p/PS4, 900p/XBO, 4k/PC, 720p/PS3-360

Tagged games:

I made my mind a long time ago, it was ps4 or ps3 and so far, ps4 is my choice. 55" TV's are better for 1080p games than 720p games. All I'm asking is, please, no more 30 min long cutscenes for god sake and if it has, tell me in advance so I can prepared my pop corn.

Around the Network
Burek said:
So, no cloud on XOne then?

But, seriously, these comparisons need to stop, everybody knows that PS4 version will always be a better console version, and they've made peace with it.

Oh my God, I know. The ps4 version will always be 1080p, the xbox one version will always be 900p, with a few exceptions. 

BasilZero said:

The PS3/Xbox360 screenshots look awkward - there's no way its THAT blurry...wow.

Oh well - gonna get it on Steam in the future. Just got MGS Legacy Collection last week so ya got time to wait ;)

Bear in mind that all of the screenshots that I posted on the thread are zoomed so that it's easier to spot the difference, they were already like that on the comparison by konami.

Intrinsic said:
Burek said:
So, no cloud on XOne then?

But, seriously, these comparisons need to stop, everybody knows that PS4 version will always be a better console version, and they've made peace with it.

I dunno if its DX12, the cloud or both. But this marks a significant improvement on the XB1 from what they accomplished with ground zeros. Then even the XB1 version ran at 720p. 

thepurplewalrus said:
ChristianTheAtheist said:

I guess you're talking about the PC version, right? yeah, it saide up to 4k/60fps, that would necessarily depend on hardware. On consoles I hope the frame rate is stable.

I was talking about consoles. I guess I should have been more clear on that. It will probably be somewhere between 50-60 fps a majority of the time on 8th gen consoles.

You must not have played ground zeros. 

I didn't, but I watched a video on Digital Foundry just now and it turns out I was wrong. It stays at 60 fps basically the entire time.

900P
(最終出力は1080P)

google translate into:

900P
( Final output 1080P)

upscale?

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5