By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Total Destruction was already possible on PS3/xbox360 without Cloud. Red Faction vs Crackdown 3

This was already possible on PS3 and xbox360 with GeoMod 2.0 Engine

Red Faction Armageddon Total Destruction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hysScgGboBA

Red Faction Guerilla DESTRUCTION MONTAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCDl43ihmuI

Around the Network

Yeah, but this is different because of reasons. Just wait for people to tell you.

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

The repitition of the repitition of an argument made on neogaf, delay on VGC ~ 2 days. Great. Perhaps we will have it shorter here (I hope so).

Porcupine_I said:
Yeah, but this is different because of reasons. Just wait for people to tell you.

Obviouly we have already one person who doesn't see a difference.

walsufnir said:
Porcupine_I said:

Obviouly we have already one person who doesn't see a difference.

Hey, your argument was just as lazy as mine!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

MS is like an athlete who cant win so they have to resign on dopping to beat the ps4.
i wont support any of these AAA games who rely on servers for their visuals.

Ruler said:

I will support all of them.

Sully_The_Best said:

Ssssshhhhh! Stop pissing in their Koolade!

This is not the same because now it's done somewhere in Arizona instead on your console.

Burek said:
Sully_The_Best said:

Ssssshhhhh! Stop pissing in their Koolade!

This is not the same because now it's done somewhere in Arizona instead on your console.

It's apparently hard to comprehend for people to see why and how it is different because it was done before or more like "hey, it's the same!" while it's not :)

KiigelHeart said:
Ruler said:

I will support all of them.

have fun playing your games if the servers doesnt work, your connection doesnt work, the servers get turned off and co. 

People now a days celebrate always on.