By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So Trying to play GT6

DrakeBros said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
Isn't progress wonderful? I dusted off my PS2 the other day, popped in GTA4 and bam... up and running in seconds lol

GTA IV on PS2? O.o

Yeah. If you put the disc in, the entire console will overheat, implode and the universe will fall into itself, creating a new dimension where Kojima is god, and you're playing nonstop VR missions where you're naked Raiden, running through a field of flowers, trying to save Big Bosses life.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

There is over 1200 cars.

Have you tried the moon races? It's hard

Beating Senna's F1 times is also quite hard.

The game is awesome, tons of races to do, a lot of challenges both offline and online as well.

Ya played a good bit today. Have maybe 150 offline stars. Got the BMW M3 which should allow me to compete at the international B level. Its definitly better than 5, I have noticed multiple new stages and they are very good.

I will say the mission events are bullshit. I almost broke a window when I chuked the controller across the room in the one event they make you drive a piece of shit car for an entire lap (2:20 +) and if you bump the AI car or go off the track it insta-fails. I rage quit that one after about 20 tries. What did me in was I was making the last turn and the AI car sideswiped me and caused it to insta-fail. I hope the mission events are not required for a PSN trophy....

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tokilamockingbrd said:
BraLoD said:

There is over 1200 cars.

Have you tried the moon races? It's hard

Beating Senna's F1 times is also quite hard.

The game is awesome, tons of races to do, a lot of challenges both offline and online as well.

Ya played a good bit today. Have maybe 150 offline stars. Got the BMW M3 which should allow me to compete at the international B level. Its definitly better than 5, I have noticed multiple new stages and they are very good.

I will say the mission events are bullshit. I almost broke a window when I chuked the controller across the room in the one event they make you drive a piece of shit car for an entire lap (2:20 +) and if you bump the AI car or go off the track it insta-fails. I rage quit that one after about 20 tries. What did me in was I was making the last turn and the AI car sideswiped me and caused it to insta-fail. I hope the mission events are not required for a PSN trophy....

They aren't geting gold on all the liceneses is though which is pretty hard to pull off with a controller I'm definetly not good enough to pull that one off still haven't bronzed the final test in the last license test yet.