By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX's most important gets: FFXV and FF7 remake

Lmfao keep dreaming. Only way it remotely happens, is with a 2016, 1st quarter 2017 release. Any later and nx doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Better chance Xbox getting Pokémon lol. Would be a total waste on that console, though if it takes a similar stance as the gamecube, it would more than deserve it.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
Nintyfan90 said:

Yet your comment pointed towards precisely NX being a homeconsole...

Really? are you saying there is zero possibility that Zelda U could end up on a future handheld?

I said NOTHING regarding home console or handheld, simply that Nintendo may hold on to some eggs to place in a newer basket, if you read that as being "nx is a home console" then the fault is with your thinking.

You and me both know you weren't refering to it possibly ending up on home or handheld lol. You can play innocent all you want. You were certainly refering to it being a home console considering new 3D Zelda home console games have no history of switching to a handheld.

Nintyfan90 said:

You and me both know you weren't refering to it possibly ending up on home or handheld lol. You can play innocent all you want. You were certainly refering to it being a home console considering new 3D Zelda home console games have no history of switching to a handheld.

Take your assumptions somewhere else, i said nothing at all specific to handheld or console, thus you are basing your response on your own (incorrect) assumptions.

I am 91% sure it won't get FFXV

7R isn't out of the picture but It'll be after it's already out on ps4 for a while so I don't see the importance of it

Depends how strong the NX will be, if its cross system then no

Around the Network
Player2 said:

Do you remember when people bought Wii Us to play Call of Duty and Ass Creed 2012 despite already owning a console the games were going to be released? I expect the same if this ever happens.

no offense but people interested in Nintendo potentially generally are wayyyy more into RPG's like Final Fantasy than action casual games. just look at how many RPG's are on the 3DS

if NX be a handheld and console, and manage a way to run FFXV,7, KH3 on both platforms, should be a win.
540p on handheld and 1080 on home console are possible setups.

Nintyfan90 said:
Tachikoma said:

As in i wouldn't hold out hope for games until theyre actually available, unless theyre being made by first party, and even then..   can we really be certain Zelda U wont end up Zelda NX?

Can we really be sure NX is a home console?

It is a home console, this has been confirmed by the President of Nintendo of America.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

As good as it would be to get them on the NX, I doubt Squeenix is gonna go for it, simply due to the fact that handhelds are more prominent in Japan and the PS4 would be more popular.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

I would rather have Kingdom Hearts 3 to be honest.. It would  be more likely to happen, too!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---